Flexi p&p

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
:eek: Great news you can now have your jewellery in 2 working days for only £9.82:eek: WHAT are they mad and they say you don't have to pay so much p&p when you order several items, so 7 items only costs 20 odd pounds :eek: saving you over £20 gee thanks!
And new customers get 10% of their first order, so if your a loyal regular customer you get...................nowt!:mad:

:eek: Great news you can now have your jewellery in 2 working days for only £9.82:eek: WHAT are they mad and they say you don't have to pay so much p&p when you order several items, so 7 items only costs 20 odd pounds :eek: saving you over £20 gee thanks!
And new customers get 10% of their first order, so if your a loyal regular customer you get...................nowt!:mad:

You just beat me to it Gemcherub!

OK - I've never understood why you get charged P & P on every item when you ordered by phone with TJC but only one delivery charge per day on the web. Now I am confused even more! Do these new charges apply to BOTH phone and web orders or do you still pay only one P & P on the web? As far as paying £9.82 for delivery within 2 days - do you think our heads are zipped up the back?? Rocks TV manage to deliver in that time for £5.99!

For those who haven't see the new charges here they are:-

I can't ever remember TJC giving discount codes on here unlike Gems who used to do it regularly in the good old days when Steve was there.

Attachments

• WEB%20Image%20-%20Chart.jpg
    WEB%20Image%20-%20Chart.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 255
How much do you think the average parcel from TJC weighs? Royal Mail would do guaranteed next day delivery for a package up to 500g and valued at up to £500 for £5.40 :(

edit - the thing about new customers getting the special offers really gets on my nerves. It's the same when M&S offers great things to new cardholders - makes me want to cut mine up :(

when you think how much these companies make out of us, as stated special delivery at post office £5;40 so they are making 50p on every order last time i ordered from TJC after i put phone down thought oh! that would make nice pressie for my sister so rang back Yes i could have the second one for the same price but it would have to some in seperate package WHY? i ask i only ordered the other one 3 mins ago told seperate post and packaging on each item DOHHH

I did almost exactly the same thing, but I asked for two in the same phonecall - still two separate processes and two separate p+ps.

I'm still waiting to find out if ordering on the web has changed. It's always been one P & P per day on the web and only seperate delivery charges for every item if you order by phone. Anyone know if that's changed? I'll try emailing to find out.

These prices for 2 day delivery are practically the same for Gemstv:-

Premium Delivery £6.95

Named Weekday Delivery £9.95

Guaranteed Next Day Delivery £9.95

They've upped their prices a lot - and Gems in the main sell cheaper items which makes the Standard (now they've called it Premium -presumably cos of the premium price hike) look damn expensive indeed.

I guess the old adage applies - don't like the P&P? Don't buy!

tvs

Latest posts

Back