It's official IW sell "market stall" clothes!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
I've just come back from a couple of few holiday up in Chester, and we decided to go to Liverpool for the day....looking around one of the markets up there I spied a very familiar looking top...the one with the girl's face on it picked out in glitter, the quality was horrible, well what one would expect to pick up for a few quid at a stall like that....I think they wanted about £8 for it, then I saw a couple of items with the label "SALOOS" in the back, and I thought I recognised that name from IW too, also saw a few bits from...guess what..."The house" of Casamia!!!!!

Now we've laughed over the years saying that IW's fashion looks like "market stall trash".....so I shouldn't really be surprised to learn that it actually is! I think they should be a bit more honest and instead of saying how you'd see their clothes at a champagne party, they should say as seen on a market stall near you..but at a quarter of the price lol!

Oops double post!!! I'd accidentally put 8 quid for the top and I'd meant to type 6 must have pressed the wrong button d'oh!

Yep, I've also seen Saloos and Casamia on my local market stall - most of the stuff was being sold for the knockdown price of £5. I remember Dennice once saying that Casamia was a brand that you only saw in high end boutiques. Presumably they must have been the sort of high end boutiques that also sold knocked off bog rolls, bruised cauliflowers and toothpaste with arabic writing on the tube...;)

I know those kind of "boutiques" lol! there's always bog rolls in them isn't there and cheap fizzy drinks!

I saw Window Magic on the market this morning being demo'd

I stood and watched and it was word for word the same as the chap on IW and the same hand cream splodges and hairspray, "just using this as an example, it could be tree sap, birdlime, dogs noses" blardy blah

I could have kicked his stall over :54:

I saw Window Magic on the market this morning being demo'd

I stood and watched and it was word for word the same as the chap on IW and the same hand cream splodges and hairspray, "just using this as an example, it could be tree sap, birdlime, dogs noses" blardy blah

I could have kicked his stall over :54:

but instead you bought one... :34:

I've just come back from a couple of few holiday up in Chester, and we decided to go to Liverpool for the day....looking around one of the markets up there I spied a very familiar looking top...the one with the girl's face on it picked out in glitter, the quality was horrible, well what one would expect to pick up for a few quid at a stall like that....
lol!

I've spotted that one too ... in Plymouth indoor market! Dunno how much they were charging for it though. Looked ghastly!

They sell their stuff on Coed Mawr sunday market, I hope they are seconds as the seams were crooked, there were pulls in most of the items and the ends of the thread hadn't been finished off properly...very shoddy workmanship.

Latest posts

Back