New marcasite pieces

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
We keep being promised the new marcasite pieces "tomorrow", but they never arrive!

C'mon Rocks TV!

MissMagpie..... I Totaly agree!!!!

Cmon Rocks!! please put some of the new marcasite pieces on the system today!!!! as promised.

evil.jpg
:whistle:

:doggie:

Actually, the one or two pieces I've seen, haven't had that 'got to have it' appeal of all the other pieces I already have.

However, I've yet to see the whole new range :4:

Have i missed the reason why its not on the system yet been waiting since last week to see some where have you seen any of the new range m4g ?

I've seen a couple on the CR website Milly, and I think I've seen a couple aired. Not sure if these were from the new, new stock, but they definitely weren't from the original stock, a few pieces of which I have :whistle:

i am with you guys love my marcasite getting bored with the same old things .The other thing i waited for we were told range of new watches but was so disappointed they are like most watches you see on the high street was hoping for some nice silver gem set watches to wear at special nights out to match the rest of my bling like a nice marcasite one maybe set with Garnets or Topaz

i am with you guys love my marcasite getting bored with the same old things .The other thing i waited for we were told range of new watches but was so disappointed they are like most watches you see on the high street was hoping for some nice silver gem set watches to wear at special nights out to match the rest of my bling like a nice marcasite one maybe set with Garnets or Topaz

Sarah did say there will be two new marcasite watch designs, so fingers crossed that (a) they will be nice and (b) they will be here soon!

I seem to remember Steve saying the new range of watches would NOT be sterling silver as they could not sell them for enough money to cover the cost.
As far as I can see, the QVC Precious Time and the Gems TV range of watches have also tended to go towards either silver without gems or gems set in stainless steel - glad I got a few back in the day.
I'd be surprised if any new marcasite watches were set in silver.

Heads Up everyone...

Steve just popped on and said 15-16 new marcasite designs on later this afternoon...

Hooray MissM "where are you!!!!

Mirabelle xx

Nooooo - I had to go out this afternoon!

What were they like? Were there any with amethyst in? Maybe there will be some more this evening...

Heads Up everyone...

Steve just popped on and said 15-16 new marcasite designs on later this afternoon...

Hooray MissM "where are you!!!!

Mirabelle xx

I saw a couple of pieces this afternoon, but TBH, although they were very pretty, did not tempt me. I'm just off to check if I've still got a pulse :4:

I have seen a few now - thanks to the Rocks crew for putting them on - but personally I have to say I was disappointed. The designs were all quite modern and funky, and I go for the vintage Victorian/Edwardian looks. All a matter of taste, I know. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some more antique style pices.

That's lovely MissM- it has a very 'antique' look about it. Will you be buying when it comes to air?

Apparently it has already been on, and Katherine let me have it at the auction price - I didn't hesitate!

Latest posts

Back