gems phone call to late

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
I wonder if anyone else has had a phone call from gems tv asking why I no longer purchase from them as they can see from there records that I have not purchased anything since july 2008.I told the lady on the phone that I was very unhappy about the level of customer service that I recieved from them when they sold me a pendent that was supposed to be 9ct yellow gold only to be informed that it was actually white gold plated with yellow gold and the letter that arrived11 months after that purchase said if I was unhappy with the jewellery I could send it back for a refund ,I actually could'nt do that as I had given it as a gift, they made no effort at the time to see my point of view and the attitude was very much send it back or there is nothing they can do 'so i decided that if it took them nearly a year to tell us they had made a mistake with some of there jewellery and a further 10 months to realise I was no longer buying from them I had to smile when the lady then asked if I would like her to send me a money off voucher to spend with them as I had been a regular buyer and valued customer. As you can imagine I declined the offer as i spend my money where the c-s is superb and my custom is valued. Sorry gems far to little and far to late for this customer

I totally see your point of view, and I'm another who hasn't bought much from Gems of late, although I did used to be a regular buyer, but I'm strangely impressed that they actually bothered to call you to find out why you've stopped buying.:22:

:doggie:

I totally see your point of view, and I'm another who hasn't bought much from Gems of late, although I did used to be a regular buyer, but I'm strangely impressed that they actually bothered to call you to find out why you've stopped buying.:22:

:doggie:
I'm impressed too !....looks like they are trying to drum up business :11::11:, I have not bought from Gems for a long time, since I bought a pendant that went really dull and returned it.

I think it's about a year since I bought from Gems -after an email row with CS. If they rang me with a money-off voucher I might be tempted back (shallow? me?)

i too havent bought for ages their prices have gone up but quality has gone down last year i bought a couple of times but sent it all back stones coming off stones missing entirely i havent had any problem with their CS they have always been very good with refunding all postage or replacing items used to have at least 3 deliveries a week NOMORE

I must admit, i also havent bought anything for a good 9 months which is a shame as i used to have deliveries at least once a month (not that the oh knows of course!!) but i just havent seen anything that has tempted me, but i shall keep looking, i do love my bling

I have bought 3 items from them in the last few weeks,all of which I returned being very disappointed.However at the weekend I was tempted and bought a tangerine garnet ring. It arrived this morning,colour is lovely,the gold very thin almost invisible Ok I'll put up with that but there is a large inclusion in the middle of the stone. CS informs me that all their gemstones have inclusions and this is not a fault,if I want to change it I'll have to pay return postage and another p&p for another one.Have they been taking lessons from Rocks&co?They can stick their included gemstones where the sun don't shine.

NannieA now they will be wondering why you've stopped shopping with them
Why on earth do they think you would want to keep an included gem stone, its getting from bad to worse and to make you pay to get another that is also included (if all the stones have inclusions)thats digusting I hope you look elsewhere for your bling

Latest posts

Back