Shows/guests that you can't watch..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
I just can't watch anymore slim n lift shows without wanting to certify Janey.

I find the Elemis shows dull dull dull beyond belief and find myself screaming at the TV.. it's only chuffing skincare for pities sake not a huge leap in medical science or a cure for a tropical disease.........LIGHTEN UP!!!!!!!

Alexis surly serious soulless miserable superior L'occitane...nooooooooooooooo it's soap!!!!

Without a doubt, The Kim & Co woman, Lulu with her ever changing accents, Jennifer Kirk and her false act and not forgetting Uri Geller:eek: This is a great thread:D

...quacker/kirks folly nonsense, when they name drop celebrities, molton brown rep with all her 'aspirational sales carp,transporting to a tropical beach by smelling a shower gel'. I like the presenters to speak fluently with no stuttering or mumbling it just pains my ears to listen too.

the one that talks like a baby with her coochy coochy coo sh**e about rampant terracotta rabbits, twirly garden things and that ugly monkey that would scare any child witless.

The Kirk's Folly and Quacker Fashion presenters.:eek: Embarrassing in the extreme and I'd hate to be sujected to fistfuls of 'fairy dust' and that dreadful quacking contraption.

Uri Gellar pedaling his 'psychic' clap-trap.

Suzy 'Northern Nights' person.

But my least favourite is the utterly charmless and humourless Alexis from L'Occitane. I have no idea how someone who never cracks a smile got to be the spokesperson for this company.

Alexis from L'occitane for me too she always sounds like her tongue's too big for her mouth or she's got a gobstopper in there, oh and that dreadful south african man who yells about spacesaver bags etc.
I so agree about beauty products, I am sick of all the claptrap they talk, and the stupid made up names of ingredients, to make you think they have made a startling new discovery, I have to ask if these items are so wonderful, then why don't the guests who use them look better? or are they really all about 90 years old?

Easier for me to say that the only shows I do watch are those involving electronics, computers, gizmo's and such.

Bedding boring.
Plastic or nylon handbags boring.
Clothes boring.
Cosmetics and make-up mega boring.

Emma Lamport The Tiffany lighting woman for her constant "you know", "you know".

Paul McKenna, if he is so good then why not produce 'I can give you a personality' DVD's and listen to them himself.

Microfibre towel woman, because I find myself sitting and cringing in anticipation of how long into her presentation it will be before she mentions her damn twins.

I think it is because they have been on air for nearly 15years and it is all getting a bit predictable.

Not forgetting that awful flower tower man, think his name is David Hawkins:eek: and anybody presenting craft.

Uri Gellar pedaling his 'psychic' clap-trap.

Suzy 'Northern Nights' person.

But my least favourite is the utterly charmless and humourless Alexis from L'Occitane. I have no idea how someone who never cracks a smile got to be the spokesperson for this company.

its funny you should say why would a company choose such a souless person to represent them iwonder what her company is like to work for as a whole.....

I think it would be easier for me to say who I do like guest wise as I find a lot of the shows boring / repetetive.

Agree totally.

QVC need a bit of sucsession planning in terms of presenters, guests and products.

We seem to be stuck with the same old faces, old products - and if anything new appears it seems to be more expensive than previous products - beauty products being the worse offenders.

Let's have some new presenters - maybe 2 new ones a year.

I can't stand that Northern Nights woman banging on about the luggggsury!! It drives me nuts!

I will not be shedding any tears knowing I won't see Mrs Molton Brown with her "exotic" hand gestures any more either.

Saw some guy last night with Richard Jackson selling clematis in a wigwam type thing and wanted to punch the screen he was so irritating!

Off for anger management now.....

SHUTUP

Latest posts

Back