pilgrim range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tequila

Guest Shopper
First time in ages sat and watched Gems with Rod last night and was gob smacked Rod was doing their Pilgrim Range which is not gold or silver but gold and silver PLATED .Rod said that you could buy this range in the shops but gems had managed to secure better prices what has happened to their exclusive designs? hand made just for them. We can buy that tat anywhere on the high street.Come on Gems take the blindfolds off if you dont know how to bring the customers back ask us ,We know what we want and you are not giving it to us at the moment.I have bought some beautiful jewellery in the past some cheap some made the credit card cry but all of them i have been proud to wear, they have totally lost the plot with this range:58:

I've bought Pilgrim stuff in the past and I think some of it is really pretty and well made. I know a couple of shops that sell it and I don't think it's cheap tat. But it's not Gems, any more than elephants whose heads come off, or fairies for the garden - it's not precious and semi-precious stones in silver or gold and it's not designed in small(ish) numbers for an exclusive feel or bought with no middleman.

Agreed. It's fantastic high quality costume jewellery but it isn't Gems...
Gems used to be about REAL gemstones...

The Pilgrim stuff has poor quality gold and silver plating. It wears off quickly and leaves unsightly base metal. I bought mine from Danmark, where I believe the company was founded. It makes my skin react with itching and sore red rashes. Definitely not high quality and I shall not be tempted to buy any more.

I wont be buying any Pilgrim jewellery, i have to wear gold or silver, (only one pair of yasahara earrings make my ears break out, all other silver gems earrings are ok) but if i wear anything but pure gold or silver i erupt in blisters, i cant even wear copper jewellery - it makes me itch. Some of the pilgrim jewellery looks nice, but some of it is so OTT, but with it being plated i just cannot take the chance of breaking out in a blistery bubonic plague:31:

Latest posts

Back