Limited Edition Fly Flots

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
ffly.jpg

Oh heck I must be naff I quite like them especially the toe post ones. But then I like a bit of bling, it's fun for going out in the evening. But I won't be buying as I have no pennies.

I've just watched the show and preferred the toe post sandals but I noticed the same thing with these that I noticed on Saturday when I went to a Pavers outlet.

I tried on some red, white and blue mules. However so much of the insole was showing around the toe area. It was that very broad footplate that they have today with the toe posts too. Also, the shoes would be so much more attractive if the insole was the same shade as the outer. It is so glaring when the insole is white and there is so much of it showing.

I've just watched the show and preferred the toe post sandals but I noticed the same thing with these that I noticed on Saturday when I went to a Pavers outlet.

I tried on some red, white and blue mules. However so much of the insole was showing around the toe area. It was that very broad footplate that they have today with the toe posts too. Also, the shoes would be so much more attractive if the insole was the same shade as the outer. It is so glaring when the insole is white and there is so much of it showing.

That's cos they are aimed at persons with large hooves like me :1:

I live in fly flots and have loads of pairs BUT they are HORRIBLE
lizz

I have several pairs too and think they're one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, but over the last year or so the styles have just got worse - quite frumpy or like these, way too blingy. They used to have some quite nice styles but not for ages.

Latest posts

Back