Philosophy OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

janm

Registered Shopper
Sorry I can't do the link but philosophy 4 piece award winning kit 225548 is showing as OTO £54.60 instead of £72 - may go to ep but I don't think the TSV has sold out yet

It's got purity and hope in a jar, but I know what you mean - I love AG but having got supersizes + another kit with big sizes of body lotion and shampoo /wash/gel I think I will give this a miss.....famous last words:)

Philosophy 4 Piece Award Winning Kit
One Time Only Price £54.60
QVC Price £72.00
Item Number 225548
UK P&P £5.45

Indulge your skin with this award winning collection from Philosophy. All of the products in this collection have one 'best' awards in their respective categories. Get squeaky clean with Amazing Grace shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath (473.1ml), and get rid of make-up with Purity Made Simple facial cleanser (473.1g). Moisturise your body with Amazing Grace perfumed firming body emulsion (473.1ml) and then pamper your face with Hope in a Jar moisturiser (56.7g).

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225548

If it was pure grace it would be a goer for me, I find Amazing Grace a bit too sweet.

Thank you janm :)
But I don't like AG either, smells like cheap washing powder...
IG would've been better for me.

Got sucked in an ordered it. Better rush off and explain myself to Twinkle as she thinks I'm not buying today!;)

I got sucked in too and ordered it!

I have had Philosophy before, the Gingerbread Man kit in the little suitcase and was impressed, so this is my second purchase.

Looking forward to trying the Purity and HIAJ.

bummer.:(.....its now on waitlist.....sorry folks for those who love it..

Latest posts

Back