Alyson Young on Lulu - you know you make wanna shout!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose

Registered Shopper
OK, maybe I'm watching QVC too much but I can't help feel nauseaus when Alyson Young talks about Lulu and her products.

We all know who Lulu is and there is no need to SHOUT (;)) about the luxury life of hotel hopping, radio shows, performances at Kew Garden, song writing for David Bowie etc when the bottom line is Lulu needs to earn and income like the rest of us.

If she didn't then she wouldn't need to those Flora adverts a few years ago (can't remember exactly) and this Time Bomb range is just the new adventure.

This isn't a moan at Lulu or her products (I wouldn't mind trying them actually) but I am sick of the name dropping etc that Alyson resorts to to sell products!

AK is knowledgeable but then I expect that of anyone who is promoted as an expert in any particular area. However, that does not automatically confer good presenting skills upon her. As far as I am concerned I simply switch channels when she is on. Others here really enjoy watching her and that's fine with me - I simply opt out! :)

she was getting right on me nerves today, even hubby said god her voice gets on his nerves too, why does she use that stupid animated tone?

Well, someone rang in wanting to have a competition to spend a day with her! She looked so surprised and said the winner would need earplugs!:D

Well, someone rang in wanting to have a competition to spend a day with her! She looked so surprised and said the winner would need earplugs!:D

I heard that too - and the caller also mentioned the forum!

I heard the lady ask about a day with Alison but missed the forum mention, do they come on here?

AY knows herself, obviously, but she's not going to change for anybody! QVC should insist she let's her guests speak more without interruption. However, if the stock is shifting, she won't have any case to answer, will she?!

AY knows herself, obviously, but she's not going to change for anybody! QVC should insist she let's her guests speak more without interruption. However, if the stock is shifting, she won't have any case to answer, will she?!

They may shift even more stock if people didn't switch off when she was presenting. I know plenty who do just that.

They may shift even more stock if people didn't switch off when she was presenting. I know plenty who do just that.

You've definitely got a point there Mia! I was just wondering how she can get away with her endless butting-in and reckoned she must shift stock despite herself.

she must have good sales figures or she would not have been with them so long. I like her.

I only watch 2 minutes of the show and in that time heard so much name dropping - Bee Gees, Galvin range etc - and yet funny no mention of the plastic surgery that Lulu has had!

couldn't stand it so turned over and didn't watch anything more all day!

Latest posts

Back