PDA

View Full Version : philsophy pomegranite

OZZIE1
17-07-2008, 03:39 PM
has anyone tried the philsophy pomegranite, if so whats it like please, thank you

Mrs James
17-07-2008, 03:42 PM
it sounds yummy, doesn't it? but i prefer the souffle to the body butters.

OZZIE1
17-07-2008, 03:50 PM
not tried the body butters have got it on cheque hold, does sound nice. thanks

Clare
I have its gorgeous the smell is divine and body butters leave my skin as soft as soft can be, can't recommend them highly enough :)

BaxterBailey
My set arrived this morning just as it was being shown on QVC (very strange...) but anyway I've just tried it and it's soooooooooo nice.

It doesn't smell overly like pomegranate to me but it is very fruity almost like cherry lemonade with a hint of sherbert... gorgeous:)

The shower gel/shampoo/bubble bath is quite thick which is good so I don't end up dropping it everywhere in the shower as I do with my others!! It's also in bigger sizes than i was imagining - but then again I've never tried any philosophy before.

Definately recommended IMO :D

Mrs James
17-07-2008, 03:52 PM
is the body butter the same texture as The Body Shop's cos i find them a bit greasy for my liking :confused:

OZZIE1
17-07-2008, 03:52 PM
thank you cant wait to get it know, dont really need it but coundt resist i am a succer for shower gels.:)

BaxterBailey
17-07-2008, 04:15 PM
is the body butter the same texture as The Body Shop's cos i find them a bit greasy for my liking :confused:

I've not used Body Shop for a long while now and can't really remeber what they were like TBH. However this one is really really thick and my skin doesn't feel greasy.

Fallen Angel
17-07-2008, 06:46 PM
It does sound yummy, I'm going to add it to my "must get list". Have loads of shower stuff to get through first.