Has anyone else had IW direct selling by phone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

chicken-licken

Registered Shopper
I had a phone call from IW this morning saying that as I was such a loyal customer(!)they'd like to offer me a special deal, firstly on n-virosphere essences and then on a craft kit .I declined the essences instantly then listened to the craft "offer" which sounded suspiciously like the leftovers from an old POTD oriental kit at the original POTD price.When I said I wasn't interested,he tried to sell me peel-offs and stickers and I had to be quite firm about not being interested.Is this going to be the norm? Hopefully not---I like to make my own mind up in my own time and not have direct selling pressure put on, and get far too many cold calls already.

Hope they dont ring me as I will just tell them to delete my membership as never will I be shopping with them again after the Ijoy saga.

I had a phone call from IW this morning saying that as I was such a loyal customer(!)they'd like to offer me a special deal, firstly on n-virosphere essences and then on a craft kit .I declined the essences instantly then listened to the craft "offer" which sounded suspiciously like the leftovers from an old POTD oriental kit at the original POTD price.When I said I wasn't interested,he tried to sell me peel-offs and stickers and I had to be quite firm about not being interested.Is this going to be the norm? Hopefully not---I like to make my own mind up in my own time and not have direct selling pressure put on, and get far too many cold calls already.

Quite simply an abuse of the privilege of holding your telephone number. xx

I no longer shop with IW for a number of reasons, including abysmal customer service and a lack of confidence in their product lines. I have tried to convince my mum that she should do the same, but she orders a lot of card kits from create and craft. When she places an order, they do attempt to sell her other products. Once they did this, and she ended up with the micro cloths, thinking she was ordering a craft item, because she couldn't understand what the guy was saying!

I'd tell them to hold on, leave them hanging on for around 15 mins, and then, after making sure they were still there, put the phone down :54:

Nice one mommaBear. But you forget to say can you call me back in ten minutes as am having me tea, and then when they ring back say its not convenient to speak and tell them to call back tomorrow at 6.00 :22:

Latest posts

Back