Diamonds in paltinum having a laugh

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Haggismuncher

Registered Shopper
These guys never fail in making me laugh....

Ideal World
1ct SI diamond solitare in platinum £8,400....:11::11:

Jewellery Channel
1ct SI diamond solitare in pltinum £1,699.....:33::33:

Why such massive price increase with these greedy people, both diamonds are G in colour, SI in clarity and in platinum?

Guss it beats a flymo,bissell,tartcher flyflots or a 13 in one ladder....:10:

If I had that much money to spend on jewllery I would not spend it with IW!

I personally think its a great new range to showcase when the country is in the worst recession ever.......oh hang on :p

I think I saw ½ combined weight single stone earrings go for almost 1500 yesterday, they are on another planet that channel.

Simply Diamonds the range is called. To go with your Simply Yoghurt ;) . What will they think of next? Simply Kaftans? Simply AnatomicAntiShockAntiSlipShoes? Simply Pressure Washers? Simply TrousersThatTurnIntoDressesAndMarquees?

Simply Diamonds

Bought a 1.5 ct three stone platinum ring from them for £1470, and i must admit i was worried. It came after one month and got it valued.

The replacement price for it is OVER £5000. :clapping::clapping: So I think i got a good deal there.

Simply Diamonds the range is called. To go with your Simply Yoghurt ;) . What will they think of next? Simply Kaftans? Simply AnatomicAntiShockAntiSlipShoes? Simply Pressure Washers? Simply TrousersThatTurnIntoDressesAndMarquees?

"Simply Shite"?

:wink2:

Latest posts

Back