Nails Inc - Nail Ridge Corrector Kit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper
:hellocat:

I was watching the 4pm show and was interested in this kit (224532) - in particular the Harley Street.

The reason for asking is that I have bad vertical ridged nails, which I buffer (I know its naughty but they can end up being quite rough). I would like to start wearing light colours on my fingers again, but the ridges show through the nail varnish (pink vertical lines). I was just wondering if anyone had use this product and if so, what they thought about it.

Many thanks,

T x

:harry:

Hi Tia, I haven't used this particular kit, but I have used Nails Inc buffers and they are really good - I think because they have a lot of foam in them, they are very flexible and light much better than LD which are more stiff (sorry it's starting to sound a bit rude or is it just me;) and less easy to use without damaging nails.

Hi Tia, I haven't used this particular kit, but I have used Nails Inc buffers and they are really good - I think because they have a lot of foam in them, they are very flexible and light much better than LD which are more stiff (sorry it's starting to sound a bit rude or is it just me;) and less easy to use without damaging nails.

I'm shocked at the filth :eek::D:D

Latest posts

Back