Is Fiona pregnant???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I asked the question a good few months ago, and I think the answer is YES. It's her last show tomorrow, but she said she'll be back. Scotty mentioned a couple of weeks ago that he'd spent the weekend decorating a room, so I assume that was the nursery???

Anyway, I think they're a very well suited couple, and I hope everything goes smoothly for them.

:doggie:

I wondered that too mummy bear a couple of weeks ago she did seem to have a baby bump! but didn't like to say if it wasn't the case, surprised either of them have not said anything on the channel thanks m4g for clearing that up. Good luck to the both of them. Did I hear Scott say your name earlier today mummy bear?

"Congratulations"!!!!!! To Fiona and Scott... a new Baby Eh! (Fantastic news)

Hope you will announce when the happy eventl is going to be Fiona before you leave!?...

lots of love & best wishes for the future to you both.

Mirabelle xxx

I too heard Scott say earlier that Fiona would be revealing all later this afternoon.

He seemed very chirpy this morning and it seems as though its all change next week with their presenting schedules.
Nick and Matt on during the day on B shift? Scott moving to 'A' and I heard Angelina say that from Wednesday she'll be
presenting in the evening hours...don't know who with.

Anyway if Fiona is going on maternity leave, I wish her and Scott many congratulations and hope that all goes well with the birth.
It'll be the fourth one in recent times on GTV? Who's gonna be next?? :33:

Last edited:
Lynn Jinks will be next!!!! Watch this space :lol: There's obviously something in the water at Gems Towers, there's been a positive outbreak of pregnancies.

BTW does anyone know if Liv has had her baby yet, and what it was?

baby_icon.gif

Lynn Jinks will be next!!!! Watch this space :lol: There's obviously something in the water at Gems Towers, there's been a positive outbreak of pregnancies.

BTW does anyone know if Liv has had her baby yet, and what it was?

baby_icon.gif

Do ya reckon Lady Mad? :D

They mentioned a bit ago that Liv had had her babs, but I don't know if it was a boy or girl.

i dont mind the changes i still loveeeeeeeeeeeee my matty lol

I agree....he's a sweetie and I love his calm yet humorous (and knowledgeable) style of presenting. :7:

Blimey, Fi is HUGE :lol:

Good luck, hope 'Elvis' leaves the building on his expected date!!!

Hope all goes well for Fi and Scott. Did she say she was due on the 5th? Is that the 5th of June or July? I like Fiona's calm manner and now we are left with the Screaming Banshee.....I shan't be tuning in again tonight.

Thanks Julie, I've been wondering what Liv had. I wonder if they'll be pronouncing it Raife :lol:

Latest posts

Back