A Surprise Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I got a lovely surprise today when my hubby got a Gems delivery which he'd ordered without me knowing
love-166.gif

This is what he bought for me:-

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=126530&menuselection=2
I have Mexican Fire Opal but this is my first piece of Brazilian Fire Opal. I had no idea it had gorgeous orange fire coming from it - beautiful!

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=114783&menuselection=2
The picture does absolutely nothing for this at all! IRL it is stunning. Clean, delicate colour with loads of sparkle. Much nicer than the stone in the silver ring he bought it to go with. Maybe they've used a better stone because this is White Gold. Mind you I really like my ring too!

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=127104&menuselection=2
Now this is an absolute stunner! Unbelievable. The sparkle from the stone is amazing. I cannot believe this is silver! I used to be totally a Yellow Gold Girl. White Gold did nothing for me and I turned my nose up at the thought of Silver! Please, please, please, anyone who thinks the way I used to, order one piece of Silver jewellery from Gems and you'll be converted like me. In fact believe it or not I'm so hooked now that I actually prefer White Metal!!

Anyway that's my surprise and now I've definitely decided that after 26 years I'm going to keep the other half and I'm not going to trade him in for two half his age!
love-154.GIF

ps My Iolite ring's coming tomorrow
3D Smiles (84).jpg

Absolutely love all of them Klos. I agree about the silver, although the snob in me prefers white gold. Perhaps we should have kept quiet as there's enough competition for the white gold.
disdain2019.gif

What a lovely OH you have, it's our Anniversary next week. With any luck OH will take me for a fish supper.
19.gif

Absolutely love all of them Klos. I agree about the silver, although the snob in me prefers white gold. Perhaps we should have kept quiet as there's enough competition for the white gold.
disdain2019.gif

What a lovely OH you have, it's our Anniversary next week. With any luck OH will take me for a fish supper.
19.gif

Oh I bet you get a lovely present. Have a fantastic day and if the worst comes to the worst enjoy your fish supper! :LaughingCat:

What lovely jewellery, Klos, and what a lovely surprise from your OH. Definitely keepers - the jewellery and the OH, of course!

I'm so glad I saw this thread - it's our anniversary on Sunday and I'd completely forgotten :eek: We'll be over at friends' for their 25th anniversay celebration and somehow the fact that it's our date as well had sort of slipped my mind. Better go shopping tomorrow! :)

What lovely choices you're hubby as made Klos :) enjoy wearing them, love
the lemon labradorite it does look better irl than in photo's doesn't it

luckylady.jpg

This is the best pic I could find on photobucket Klos....to say...... Lucky Lady!

Anyway....want to do swapses? :rolleyes: Mine OH for yours? :D Yours is a
diamond.gif

Beautiful items all of them, and what a lovely surprise from your husband. Yep definitely keep him.:) My husband hasn't actualy ordered anything for me himself yet, but if I'm watching Gems and trying to be good and resist he walks in, he says "that's pretty" and then when the price crashes he says "wow that's good quick phone for that one." and then how can I refuse!!!:D
I love your fire opal. I have two rings with Brazilian fire opal and they are two of my faves.
I too used to be a confirmed yellow gold girl, but now I've had quite a few white gold and silver items too and go with what ever I feel like on the day.
Looking forward to seeing your iolite ring.

Lucky you KB, love your pieces. From your description it sounds like I need to check out this Brazilian fire opal!! What a lovely OH you have got.

Lovely hun! (The hubby as well as the bling!!!)
Enjoy wearing them!
My hubby's more akin to Basket Case's - except I'd have to pay for my own dinner! Mind you, at least he'd cook it!

wish I could say the same - if I didn't cook the dinner, I'd still have to pay for it, plus any bling ewwwwwww :(

as for your surprise package Klos, is this the one that had to be redelivered?

amazing pieces in there - he goes for large stones then! all of them terrific. hope you get lots of joy out of wearing them. am so glad he treated you and put a smile on your face. very well done MrK.

You are a very lucky girl! My OH won't be in the same room if I'm watching Gems. He clears off up to his snakes in the loft! As for being romantic and ordering things as a surprise, goodness knows what he'd come up with.
I'm especially loving your Rose de France amethyst ring. It's a real dazzler.

Hi Klos,

Some pretty sparkles for you, love the Lemon Labradorite, definitely my favourite I think.

Happy Anniversary & Congratulations on 26 years. It was 21 for us this year, time has just flown by.

Have a wonderful weekend and hope you get to do something romantic! ;)

Latest posts

Back