Becki Mahon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sioux

Registered Shopper
Not sure where Becky Mahon has come from but she is a breath of fresh air. Suspect the early morning presenter didn't make it to work and this lady was hauled from behind the scenes somewhere, dusted off and thrown in at the deep end. I am no judge of anything, so may be incorrect in thinking she is about 20 years older than the usual 'ladies', obviously has some experience of presenting, albeit some time ago, but how refreshing not to have the usual fake gasps, sighs and hand flapping. Well done Becky.:19:

Not sure where Becky Mahon has come from but she is a breath of fresh air. Suspect the early morning presenter didn't make it to work and this lady was hauled from behind the scenes somewhere, dusted off and thrown in at the deep end. I am no judge of anything, so may be incorrect in thinking she is about 20 years older than the usual 'ladies', obviously has some experience of presenting, albeit some time ago, but how refreshing not to have the usual fake gasps, sighs and hand flapping. Well done Becky.:19:

She sounds a bit like Ruth - which, of course, is a compliment!

Evidence that you don't need to be 12 years old, 5 stones in weight, had umpteen cosmetic surgeries, fake tan, boobies hanging out and a permanently open mouth, in order to make a good presenter and salesperson.

Well done that lady - she's just gone, hope she's back soon.

Argey xx

Not seen her on Rocks and Co but what a fantastic choice. Beki is a superb shopping telly presenter can't wait to see her on R&C.

I so agree with you Sioux! I caught her this morning as well and thought she did a brilliant job. She may have been hauled in at the last moment, but lets hope that the Powers That Be at Rocks have a moment of clarity and immediately sign her up as a permanent presenter - she was great!

Totally agree,how nice to see a "normal" young woman with a pleasant,friendly style of presenting,us "normal" folk out here don't gasp,stutter and screech every time we see a gemstone. More Beki please.

I knew I recognised the name...!

Picture-42.jpg

Well Beki is back again this am. Slightly more polished with nails done etc which makes me even more convinced she was tossed in as a stop gap yesterday. She really seems to enjoy herself and is doing a great job. Hadn't come across her before.

I caught a few minutes of her earlier, and thought exactly the same, nice to see a 'real' woman on, who knew what she was talking about. Then JL was on :yikes:

:doggie:

Latest posts

Back