Vicki C On Moissanite Hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Is quite simply a balls up of the greatest magnitude. :YIKES: I've never heard so many ott superlatives in every sentence, the woman has verbal diarrohea and it all sounds so false. If she tells me one more time how awesome it is, its fire and brilliance, about its capacity of fire and lustre and that it's a fusion of science and art I'm gonna screech...... just like her. :TANTRUM: Does anyone else think they've jacked the prices right up tonight?? :rolleyes: :pPC:

So glad you posted this, PPC. I thought it was just me that thought she was talking tripe...'this is the epitome of magnitude'????? Is this English???? I really do try not to have a go at presenters but I'm finding it more and more difficult :eek:.

She aleways talks tripe at high speed Huggles and I wonder when she finds time to breathe!!?? :rolleyes: She gives me a fookin headache and in my house it's first cooom first surrved for the paracetamol. :YIKES: :pPC:

She aleways talks tripe at high speed Huggles and I wonder when she finds time to breathe!!?? :rolleyes: She gives me a fookin headache and in my house it's first cooom first surrved for the paracetamol. :YIKES: :pPC:

lgh21.gif
pmsl

PPC, you are spot on again. I thought she must have been on something last night, but when she kept repeating that Moissanite wasn't trying to be a diamond (oh yes it is Vicki), I had to give up and went to do the washing-up - that's how bad it was!

Glad I didn't watch it then - don't think my blood pressure could cope at the moment!! :)

I must admit I only watched for a few minuits after reading a thread on here about it ,but when i heard her say its a gemstone I decided to turn off its not a gem its a bit of man made rubbish trying to be a diamond and a very over priced bit of cr*p at that imo sorry but gemstones are not manufactured as gems tv was always telling us in the past so whats changed

I can't believe the prices for this MAN MADE cr**p,but I can't watch her any time as that exagerated north east accent,which comes and goes,drives me barmy. Just speak normally girl,you sound like an extra from a Catherine Cookson mini series.

I must admit I only watched for a few minuits after reading a thread on here about it ,but when i heard her say its a gemstone I decided to turn off its not a gem its a bit of man made rubbish trying to be a diamond and a very over priced bit of cr*p at that imo sorry but gemstones are not manufactured as gems tv was always telling us in the past so whats changed

I can't believe the prices for this MAN MADE cr**p,but I can't watch her any time as that exagerated north east accent,which comes and goes,drives me barmy. Just speak normally girl,you sound like an extra from a Catherine Cookson mini series.

My grateful thanks to you both for pointing out that my lovely (imvho) Moissanite ring is a bit of cr*p!

Just looking at it....I would never have guessed......:31:

I've got a Moisannite 50 point solitaire ring and it's stunning. It could never be compared to ghastly Diamonique which picks up every bit of grease you come into contact with and forever needs cleaning.
I thought long and hard about buying it but I'm so glad I did (from Moissanite web site) I wear it every day and I'm paranoid about how much sparkle you get from a ring and it's truly amazing. It doesn't seem to ever dull, unlike ordinary CZ and I've worn it for about 3 years.
That said, I had a larger stone Moissanite to try and I didn't like it. I think the secret is to stick with the smaller stones and you can't go wrong.:1:

My grateful thanks to you both for pointing out that my lovely (imvho) Moissanite ring is a bit of cr*p!

Just looking at it....I would never have guessed......:31:

Well said Sacha! Unfortunately it's very easy for people to criticise and if the criticism is warranted and educated I don't have a problem with it at all but as a Moissanite owner, like yourself, I bet that neither Millie nor NannieA have actually seen Moissanite IRL or these comments would never have been made! If I'm wrong ladies, and you have have the pleasure of seeing Moissanite in your hands then I apologise but if I'm correct then your comments are both out of order and insulting to both Sacha and I after we posted our experiences in this forum for others to read and to try to give you all some understanding of how Moissanite is totally different from any created diamond you'll ever see. If it is cr** as you suggest, then why would anyone pay the prices for it and does that also mean that Sacha and I are stupid for buying it?

Personally, I'm quite tempted to be made into a diamond when I pop my clogs. I'll have been 'created' but hope that whoever I leave myself to won't refuse to wear me :D

I haven't seen any of the moissanite on Gems as I haven't watched for weeks. I'll have to have a look :)

Last edited:
oh thank heavens someone has spoken about this ghastly presentation

i used to like the girl that presented it, and believed that she had integrity. not any more. after seeing her dismal effort at selling nothing and basically trying to con us into believing this was something that it clearly is not I have to say SHAME ON YOU VICKY. i hope you're paid lots to spout the rubbish you did

i'm glad that it didn't seem to be selling too. if my memory serves me correctly didn't she pronounce it wrong. i thought it was MWAHSENITE, not MOYSANITE

oh thank heavens someone has spoken about this ghastly presentation

i used to like the girl that presented it, and believed that she had integrity. not any more. after seeing her dismal effort at selling nothing and basically trying to con us into believing this was something that it clearly is not I have to say SHAME ON YOU VICKY. i hope you're paid lots to spout the rubbish you did

i'm glad that it didn't seem to be selling too. if my memory serves me correctly didn't she pronounce it wrong. i thought it was MWAHSENITE, not MOYSANITE

Hi VP,

I believe the word is pronounced Moy rather than the French Moi, favoured by Ideal World. As the manufacturer's reps pronounce it Moy I guess we have to go along with that. I remember when QVC folk thought they were being very clever pronouncing briolette as briolet, took them an age to get it right and it was driving me nuts.

Vicki can be quite humorous but in my opinion has always been the worst "waffler" and has always come out with the most appalling superlatives just strung together without any real meaning. I personally never saw a whole lot of integrity in doing that. I don't think they could have made a worse choice for this presentation and I just hope that Klos, Rozzy and Sacha weren't watching this particular hour. It's bad enough for them when we "know noughts" knock their beloved Moissanite, but for an experienced presenter to single handedly ruin it's good name in one hour would have been devastating.

Argey xx

first post peeps but gotta say i've had moissanite and it is gorge - ok created i know but looks great in 18k - and as for Vicki - i'm fairly new to gems but i like her -she seems not faux show biz and i like that!

Personally, I'm quite tempted to be made into a diamond when I pop my clogs. I'll have been 'created' but hope that whoever I leave myself to won't refuse to wear me :D

I haven't seen any of the moissanite on Gems as I haven't watched for weeks. I'll have to have a look :)

mysmilie_1436 Pimms!

Does that mean you're a bit of a Diamond in the rough........er.......making? :)

diamondintherough.jpg

OH wants me to have him made into a diamond when he snuffs it!!! It'll be a whopper!!! :lol:

:doggie:

Hi VP,

I believe the word is pronounced Moy rather than the French Moi, favoured by Ideal World. As the manufacturer's reps pronounce it Moy I guess we have to go along with that. I remember when QVC folk thought they were being very clever pronouncing briolette as briolet, took them an age to get it right and it was driving me nuts.

Vicki can be quite humorous but in my opinion has always been the worst "waffler" and has always come out with the most appalling superlatives just strung together without any real meaning. I personally never saw a whole lot of integrity in doing that. I don't think they could have made a worse choice for this presentation and I just hope that Klos, Rozzy and Sacha weren't watching this particular hour. It's bad enough for them when we "know noughts" knock their beloved Moissanite, but for an experienced presenter to single handedly ruin it's good name in one hour would have been devastating.

Argey xx

Oh I think I'd probably get over it !:54::4:

I've not watched Gems for a long time, but when did they start selling FAKE gems, and this morning I actually heard someone ( a girl with long hair ) saying how RARE it was, It's made in a lab, how rare does that make it!!!

Latest posts

Back