Genius Air Fruit & Vegetable Preserver

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

bbelle

Guest Shopper
I'm sure I read reviews for this item on the old forum but can anyone give me a recap, please? I'm fed up throwing out salad etc that goes off after a few days and wonder if this is worth the money.
Thanks. :)

I'm sure I read reviews for this item on the old forum but can anyone give me a recap, please? I'm fed up throwing out salad etc that goes off after a few days and wonder if this is worth the money.
Thanks. :)

Is this the one with the batteries?.....if so I have it......really great, I highly recommend it, it sits in the fridge and does it's job, no funny fridge smells at all & everything stays really fresh.

Is this the one with the batteries?.....if so I have it......really great, I highly recommend it, it sits in the fridge and does it's job, no funny fridge smells at all & everything stays really fresh.

Yes, it has the batteries and I think I'll have to buy it. Thanks Claudia.

its fab bought mine on the first tsv and its saved £s on fruit veg cheese meat cooked meat and the fridge smells clean its fab I would say thats the best thing I have ever bought from qvc. It flashes green so you know its workin and as the batteries run down the flash gets slower and then it flashes red when batteries need changing xmas is great as you can get everything in advance and know its going to be as good as you bought when xmas day comes around

Sure I posted on this thread earlier before lunch, anyway it seems to have disappeared ....

is this the larger one you are talking about - or the two smaller ones?

They seem to have lots of rave reviews on the QVC site and it sounds worth buying, so just want to know which one to get now.

Thanks. :biggrin

And I was sure I'd added the link. The joys of ageing!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.826129.

It was on the morning show today and looked impressive, but then, so do Debbie Meyer's green bags! However, if the folk on here reckon this is a good buy, that's god enough for me. :)

:lol Thanks for that bbelle - okay I'll go for one ...... although I guess everything has to be totally unwrapped in the fridge, which will be a hard habit to break

Last edited:
just unwrap your fruit and veg but say when meat comes in a pkt you undo it take out what you want and just pull the cover back over the rest of the meat it doesnt dry the meat out you dont have to wrap it in cling film but if you want to you can
sorry dont buy the green bags quite a few people on an earlier thread didnt like them

Last edited:
just unwrap your fruit and veg but say when meat comes in a pkt you undo it and just pull the cover back over but you dont have to wrap it in cling film but if you want to you can
sorry dont buy the green bags quite a few people on an earlier thread didnt like them

Thanks Susie - one final question at the moment we use vegetable bags in the fridge (they are a drawstring, thick cotton type) - I'm guessing they should come out of those once we get the Genius?

Yep Sara try some in the bag and some out to see the best results I just empty all my veg in the veg drawer fruit in one sde and veg in another honest I have had fruit and veg in the fridge for weeks with no waste they dont seem to transfer taste

I have one and it's great. does what it says. I've had blueberries in the fridge for 12 days now and they're still good.

Yep Sara try some in the bag and some out to see the best results I just empty all my veg in the veg drawer fruit in one sde and veg in another honest I have had fruit and veg in the fridge for weeks with no waste they dont seem to transfer taste

Thank you! :biggrin

your very welcome sara you wont regret it really you will be amazed we are after nearly 12mths lol lol

We have one in our fridge and it gets rid of any smells in the fridge and make it seem very fresh and it does seem to keep fruit/veg lasting longer.

It's pretty small so you can turn it on and forget about it - we would recommend it.

Alan

Latest posts

Back