is Loen pregnant?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loen has always been round! ;) Still we could have a Baby Love on the way.

i think she has a baggier top on that doesnt flatter her as much which is making her look more rounded

hi folks sticking my oar in here......as an OLD [ in more than one sence of the word ] loen was deperate for a baby LONG LONG ago & had a few male friends with a view to ??......since then she's married dave bradford ...a few years ago now [ DB is the dude who sells on the jewelry shows + of course others just that he has his own range ] i think shes now of an age that no longer can become a mum :confused:.........yes i agree she would be great as a 'mama'.....dave has children from a previous relationship.....
just in case youre wondering why i know so much [ well THINK I know so much] .....is that i was confined to bed for 2 long periods of time......& all i had to do was watch barry & alan in the main & then the others......i think she has gone through that certain age barrier though seems that doesnt mean anything nowadays when pension age peeps are giving birth.......
can still see loen laughing at the guy from the 'Apprentice' who was turning the feet onto the small trampoline & she was the 1st one to spot what he 'looked' like what he was doing & she was cracked up.....even alan sugar spotted it .......so i think its middle age spread & not the what we would have liked it to be

hi folks sticking my oar in here......as an OLD [ in more than one sence of the word ] loen was deperate for a baby LONG LONG ago & had a few male friends with a view to ??......since then she's married dave bradford ...a few years ago now [ DB is the dude who sells on the jewelry shows + of course others just that he has his own range ] i think shes now of an age that no longer can become a mum :confused:.........yes i agree she would be great as a 'mama'.....dave has children from a previous relationship.....
just in case youre wondering why i know so much [ well THINK I know so much] .....is that i was confined to bed for 2 long periods of time......& all i had to do was watch barry & alan in the main & then the others......i think she has gone through that certain age barrier though seems that doesnt mean anything nowadays when pension age peeps are giving birth.......
can still see loen laughing at the guy from the 'Apprentice' who was turning the feet onto the small trampoline & she was the 1st one to spot what he 'looked' like what he was doing & she was cracked up.....even alan sugar spotted it .......so i think its middle age spread & not the what we would have liked it to be

I thought Loen had married Andy Love NOT Dave Bradford....!!

Hope you're feeling a lot better by the way.

Blimey, that makes Loen sound like a desperate slapper with a baby fixation!
I wonder if Andy knows he's getting Daves sloppy seconds ;):D

I dont watch much IW but have got to say that Leon Love is a lovely girl with a great personality. I think her and Andy make a lovely couplex

I remember Loen saying that she was 40 in January so she has a bit of time if she hurries ! I think she is so funny when she completely wanders off the track and talks about all sorts of things from her incontinent cat to stories about her family and holidays.

I'm not sure if she now wants children as I remember her saying that they are used to doing what they want as a couple and are not sure if they are ready to change that.

Latest posts

Back