Blatant Misinformation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
A couple of weeks ago I purchased the 10th Anniversary pair of Fly Flots. They were being sold as an Ideal World special and when they had gone you wouldn't be able to get them anywhere else as they were not available in the shops. These were Debbie Paver's words by the way.

Imagine my surprise today when I received the new edition of ShoeShop.Com's catalogue and there they were.

I do so hate it when they do that. Why do it even?

Why not just say that it was an end of line or something?

I would send them back but why the heck should I pay the postage? I have paid it once anyway.

Attachments

• Denise fly Flots 1.jpg
    Denise fly Flots 1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Denise Fly Flot.jpg
    Denise Fly Flot.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 818
A couple of weeks ago I purchased the 10th Anniversary pair of Fly Flots. They were being sold as an Ideal World special and when they had gone you wouldn't be able to get them anywhere else as they were not available in the shops. These were Debbie Paver's words by the way.

Imagine my surprise today when I received the new edition of ShoeShop.Com's catalogue and there they were.

I do so hate it when they do that. Why do it even?

Why not just say that it was an end of line or something?

I would send them back but why the heck should I pay the postage? I have paid it once anyway.

I expect they didn't all go so they off-loaded what was left to ShoeShop.Com. Very annoying though.

I know, I got my catalogue this morning and thought the same thing - couldn't believe it when I saw them in there...they'll just say anything so long as it sells their stuff...

Joking aside, 'cause we do take the mick out of flyflots, but they're a really nice pair...so they can do it if they set their minds about it, that is produce a fashionable shoe...having said that, what she said was a blatant untruth and it's a bit naughty isn't it?!

I expect they didn't all go so they off-loaded what was left to ShoeShop.Com. Very annoying though.

If the catalogues are already out they must have known even before the anniversary show that these sandals would be included.

shoeshop.com is actually owned by Pavers. I would imagine that Debbie Pavers is selling left over stock but it's quite wrong of her to say these shoes are exclusive to Ideal World customers. They would have probably have sold anyway without this silly sales technique. Give us honesty... we're not naiive!

Latest posts

Back