I've put together some outfits for you

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
Ladies, as you probably guessed, I am abit of a fashion guru :54: I have put together a few outfits that are really ON-TREND :22:

outs6.jpg

outs5.jpg

outs.jpg

With these shoes

outs2.jpg

outs8.jpg

With...

outs7.jpg

OR

outs9.jpg

And these shoes

outs4.jpg

outs10.jpg

With...

outs3.jpg

You have clearly found your vocation in life Bexi ... or you've been spying in Mrs J's wardrobe ... :33:

Those brown flyflots are absolutely Gross!!!! I can just see them down the nightclubs and I bet the woman would thin they look good in them too. Think Bexi needs to come out with me so I can show her some style although |I know she got style already and is a glamour puss she is just trying to help other members with the emmmm ideal world fashion!

I think they did wonders with the plastic tablecloth dress thingy, you know the first outfit.

I recognised a few of the other outfits, there are folks round me that wear such retching, on trend garments.:32: Think they should have gone to Specsavers.

Wow Bexi, Gok eat your heart out! :thumbsup:

Kinda like the kaftan actually :21:, for chilling of an evening :32:.

Those brown flyflots are absolutely Gross!!!! I can just see them down the nightclubs and I bet the woman would thin they look good in them too. Think Bexi needs to come out with me so I can show her some style although |I know she got style already and is a glamour puss she is just trying to help other members with the emmmm ideal world fashion!

You know what - I flicked onto the FlyFlot last chance last night, and I actually heard Dennice say that the brown ones that you've just pointed out are actually 'very Reebok/Nike/Adidas in style'. :52: I must have been buying to wrong Reebok shoes all this time and never knew...:30:

Not a hope Marion. You'd have the local blokies swarming all over you like flies! xxx

Marion - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you don't want to hide your light under that bushell:10:

:doggie:

Did you do this so Mrs J didn't need to watch IW tonight???:33:

Bexi, I am thinking you could get a job on IW as their answer to Mr On Trend Glen.

Not a hope Marion. You'd have the local blokies swarming all over you like flies! xxx
Nah, I'm too demure for that
mysmilie_170.gif

*goes off and orders two*
bolt.gif

Mad4Gems said:
Marion - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you don't want to hide your light under that bushell:10:

mysmilie_48.gif

Any old bushell will do......
whistling.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back