M.Asam Magic Finish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helena

Registered Shopper
I would like to buy the M. Asam Magic Finish but cannot and will not use Ideal World due to the Customer Service let downs I have had in the past. {I'm sure they would be the No 1 shopping channel if they had a decent C.S.] Can anyone tell me where I can buy it other than I.W?

Not certain, but I don't think you can get it any where else in UK. Have you tried eBay?

Not certain, but I don't think you can get it any where else in UK. Have you tried eBay?
I know there are some of us on here that have some beauty websites that normally give out. I once was given one for really inexpensive Decleor but can't remember the address. I don't do e.bay because I'd rather buy off a website preferably in the U.K where I can order over the phone. Don't laugh,I just not keen on shopping over the internet but will do a phone order.

When I looked on M.Asam website a couple of years ago it was only available from IW. M.Asam are based in Germany I believe.

I have ordered M Asam products regularly from IW when POD's and when need replacement and they are about the only things l have ordered without any delivery problems, usually delivered within 7 working days, so be bold and give it a try, the product is worth it imho.

Latest posts

Back