Did Anyone Else Notice?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Catkins

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else notice that most of the items in the Julia Roberts selection on Fabulous at 40 and Beyond were SMALL sizes. How ironic!!!:D:D

I didn't watch that show Catkins, but I heard Alison Young say that Julia was a medium in Smashbox foundation and had a little chuckle to myself because she seemed to emphasise the 'medium' :)

I didn't watch that show Catkins, but I heard Alison Young say that Julia was a medium in Smashbox foundation and had a little chuckle to myself because she seemed to emphasise the 'medium' :)

I think she would need a very large pot to cover all the necessary bits....:D

I've said it before and I'll say it again, she must stop wearing those B&W tops. They're horrible and not at all flattering even if they are free.

What happened to Julia last night? I switched on at 7pm and she said she was going to be there for the next 4 hours ... then Claire Sutton appeared at 9pm!

Ah but did anyone notice no MB and I though Julia loved HGL, so it would suggest QVC have known for some time that MB were pulling out.

She only has size 4 feet apparently. Well, they say nothing grows in the shade!!:D

:D I also couldn't help but snigger to myself last night when I saw the stinginess of those sizes. They were probably the bits that she would only give up from her free stash!! I also noticed her raving on about the L'occitane soap whereas when Gillian from MB was on she was always gushing about not using hand soap because it was so unhygenic and a pump dispenser was cleaner! Getting a bit fickle in our old age are we Julia?

Love Julia, but small she ain't! If she's getting away with a small size, it's because it's super stretchy.

Latest posts

Back