thud thud thud....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lottie

Silly Moo
Just tuned in to Pressplay shopping with Mike Saint out of curiousity.

Can't understand how anyone can watch it with that awful music drowning out his voice and the constant thud thud thud base beat. Sounds like he's talking from the bottom of a well.

Ergh.....

and it doesn't quote P and P on the screen anwhere.

As you note the p&p should be on every graphic just above the 'now only' price. I've pulled off a screengrab from the video we have for web:-
pptv_screengrab_pandp2.jpg

The sound quality is something we hope to improve - I guess the music 'thud, thud, thud...' can be annoying - I think the Editors put that in to try and get the tempo of the show going and make it more fun.

We're hoping to continue to make improvements all round; the emphasis has been to produce the shows as cost effectively as possible, so we can keep the product prices down as low as possible.

We were in the studio with Mike at the end of May to film a few more shows - these should be coming out in the next couple of weeks. We've got loads of new stuff in the pipeline, so as well as our regular hour at around 2pm on Shop On TV 659, we planning to take various spots throughout the day.

Happy to receive your feedback and suggestions.

Latest posts

Back