Pipa's big necklace yesterday

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SallyMc

Registered Shopper
Anyone know the number for the necklace Pipa was wearing yesterday evening?

It was large chunks of roundish stones....looked like they were flattish, various shades but pinkish maybe?

Looked like a Gems Of Statement (or is it Statment In Gems?) or similar range......

I had visitors and was trying to get rid of them or turn the tv up but neither worked!!! :eek:

Any help would be great!

yes its the lola rose necklace mentioned above,there is also a matching bracelet available

I saw that to. I thought it looked fab on her. It really looked nice with her groovy hair colour and outfit. Lovely dramatic, beautiful coloured necklace but I fear I could not carry it off!

yes it was lovely...i'd never heard of mookite before but today i saw this mookite beaded necklace which was only £18 on Dale's show.

Must admit I always defended the lola rose prices but after seeing the TSV ring today and some of the pieces on the shows they are more than half price.

I know you pay for the designer label but still.

The Mookite necklace Pipa wore was lovely, only I have seen it online at other shops but they don't have the same look as the one Pipa had on, as no two are the same. I loved how the middle stone had yellow and brown blending together, gorgeous.

Must admit I always defended the lola rose prices but after seeing the TSV ring today and some of the pieces on the shows they are more than half price.

I know you pay for the designer label but still.

The Mookite necklace Pipa wore was lovely, only I have seen it online at other shops but they don't have the same look as the one Pipa had on, as no two are the same. I loved how the middle stone had yellow and brown blending together, gorgeous.

Now you know why I call the range Lola Doze. You can get the same elsewhere for less than half the price, quality guaranteed! PM me for a good Ebayer.

Thanks SO much!!

Yes - it's the Lola Rose.....darn!! I was hoping it would be cheaper :eek:

lola rose is expensive but the quality is unquestionable. if yu are trying to save money she does a sale regularly on her website just google lola rose. also i find that some of the qvc jewleery looks good bt it falls apart after a few months so not impreesed. i bought a black agate ring and the stone fell out so wont be buying any more. you do get what you pay for i am afraid.

Latest posts

Back