Vicki Browne

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
I was watching TJC this morning and i can't believe how much rubbish VB spouts, she said "we have had so many calls to CS about this ring this morning!" NO they don't open until 12.00pm, then "we re-size for free" NO you charge for it now! also "this ring is so popular it flew out last time it was on air" funny i saw that and it timed out! etc i could go on.
She really annoys me don't get me wrong she is very knowledgeable about the jewellery and isn't bad at presenting but i can not stand fibbers and as for calling herself the Queen of sparkle! :54:

I put the volume on mute when she is there ,she justgets on my nerves...the rubbish she speaks.

i agree gemcherub, she annoys the bleep out of me! i can't watch her, much prefer the lovely anushka, who is a pleasure to watch.

I usually like Vicki, but I've not seen her on air for ages. I agree, though, that Anoushka is a real pleasure to watch. She has such a lovely manner about her.

I also agree i love watching Anouska, i also watched her on I-buy i still miss that channel i think Elisa, Adam, Johnny and Anouska on that channel was such great entertainment!

I also agree i love watching Anouska, i also watched her on I-buy i still miss that channel i think Elisa, Adam, Johnny and Anouska on that channel was such great entertainment!
Me too !....I know I-buy got a lot of stick but I got some really good bargains and enjoyed watching !. I had a problem with an order and Adam phoned me, he talked to be for ages....

Me too !....I know I-buy got a lot of stick but I got some really good bargains and enjoyed watching !. I had a problem with an order and Adam phoned me, he talked to be for ages....

Lucky you i adored Adam i would have kept him on the phone all day! i got some great bargains to, i don't really understand what happened i loved so many of there products!

H'mm... VB is still insisting that emeralds and rubies should have lots of gloopy inclusions, the more the merrier... Meanwhile I've heard Derek stating that this is nonsense, you want your emerald or ruby as clear as possible, and 'don't listen to anyone who tells you otherwise'... I wonder if there is a tjc battle of wills going on behind the scenes?!

Given that VB worked for Price-drop for so long before joining TJC, we can imagine how knowledgeable she would be on the subject of gem inclusions :giggle: xx

Latest posts

Back