£5 Discount code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amf

Registered Shopper
£5 Discount code

Just had an email from Gems offering £5 off when you spend £50 online or by telephone. Quote ro550 valid from 18/07/08 to 31/7/08

And another one......

Also another discount code for £5 off on orders more than £30, valid till 15th August..............rib5

I didn't get either of these and yet I spend an absolute fortune with Gems! Mind you, maybe that's the idea - send it to customers who haven't ordered recently to entice them while folk like me get nothing as we'll probably order anyway!
It was the same in April - I got nothing for my Birthday whereas some others got discounts.
:notfairsign:

I didn't get either of these and yet I spend an absolute fortune with Gems! Mind you, maybe that's the idea - send it to customers who haven't ordered recently to entice them while folk like me get nothing as we'll probably order anyway!
It was the same in April - I got nothing for my Birthday whereas some others got discounts.
:notfairsign:

:D:D:D

I wish I could say I haven't ordered recently, but afraid it all got returned! :eek:

The code I've posted came from an email to do with ordering from the 'Ranges iBrochure' online brochure, but I tried it with a
live TV snatch and it worked, thank goodness. I haven't used the other one yet.

I didn't get a birthday discount code either, they said my birth month wasn't on my details! Hmpphh!

Latest posts

Back