Moira c

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sja307

Registered Shopper
Bath The City which is full of Tourists & Students
I don't believe it I just heard Moira C say her pick of the day bag, is really trendy, and its great for Yummy Mummy's YEAH RIGHT,, what planet is she actually on,??? and it retails at £79.99 I wouldn't pay 79p for it. Come on hold your hand up if you have actully bought one of these, bet anybody would be to embarrased to admit it!!!! :puke:

I don't believe it I just heard Moira C say her pick of the day bag, is really trendy, and its great for Yummy Mummy's YEAH RIGHT,, what planet is she actually on,??? and it retails at £79.99 I wouldn't pay 79p for it. Come on hold your hand up if you have actully bought one of these, bet anybody would be to embarrased to admit it!!!! :puke:

She's in a world of her own, bless her!!!! I most certainly wouldn't pay £80 for a man made bag, in fact I wouldn't part with the £40 she's now asking! I'm not embarrased to say I've got a couple of them, got them in a sale and paid £20 something quid, they're good bags, but they're certainly not trendy, smart and practical, but trendy....no!!!!! I think Moira's quite funny, she comes up with such a lot of sh*te... especially when she's trying to tell us that we'll look anything other than ridiculous with one of her scaflaces tied round our heads with a pair of sunglasses perched on top!!!!

She keeps saying her bags are so much better than "the ones with green and yellow tags"........but I don't know what ones she means.

Can anyone enlighten me?:thinking2:

There was a girl Moi knows 'modelling' last night, swathed in krap of one kind or another and even had a twisted scarflace round her wrist :rolleyes:

Imagine the sight when all the magnetic thingies give way :sad:

There was a girl Moi knows 'modelling' last night, swathed in krap of one kind or another and even had a twisted scarflace round her wrist :rolleyes:

Imagine the sight when all the magnetic thingies give way :sad:

It was her daughter in law....her mum is the big piece who's got all the it'sacrap things....poor girl, a mad mum and an equally mad mother in law :giggle:

Latest posts

Back