Tile Print Mix and Match Blouse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
What do you make of this? :hi:

tile.jpg

Cobbled together from leftovers? Forgotten to take yer pinny off? Practice sewing piece for infants? Words can't really express this garment.

That's a joke garment!!!! It might have (just) got away with having the floral arms.....but the panel in the middle...what does it look like? Firstly like you had an accident and the front of your top got ripped out, so you repaired it with the only fabric you could get your hands on! Or as Petpixie said, like an experimental garment made by year 7!!!!!

Dunno, why it also brings to mind, some kind of magic trick.....what's under the flap!

Think it's about time someone told them that this 'mix and match' should not been seen together. Unless, of course, it should be a 'mix and no match', then it would not be breaking the trade description act.

Tile Print Mix and Match Blouse

A typical IW fashion piece...:sad:

Blimey, that's.....errr......I am lost for words and that doesn't happen very often
eek.gif

I've just seen that they want £45 for that monstrosity....now come on?!!!! Even the pretty Joe Brown's tops weren't anywhere near that price!!!!

Looks like it was put together with bits and bobs of left over cloth and made in someones coffee break!! Gross and Bogus!!

Found some who might like it :emo:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YhqOooHcPKk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YhqOooHcPKk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I reckon that'd be perfect for Mrs J. Looks like the front flap could be lifted to let her belly out. xx

In answer to your question Bexi, I'd make a dog blanket out of it!!!

On second thoughts, I don't want the RSPCA after me :yikes:

:doggie:

I'm going for it along with the shiny leaves jacket.

I've always been a bit avant garde....I was the first one in our street to get a wok :cool2:

I'm going for it along with the shiny leaves jacket.

I've always been a bit avant garde....I was the first one in our street to get a wok :cool2:

You ain't supposed to wear 'em silly moo - them's for cookin' wiv!

Latest posts

Back