The metallic leather leaf designer jacket is back in stock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
And only £150

met.jpg

met2.jpg

You've surpassed yourself Bexi! That truly is the most hideous thing I've ever seen. Ever.
I can't think who or what would wear it without looking like a demented version of metal mickey. Apologies to anyone who likes it and is thinking of purchasing. Don't. People will laugh.

It's the one they tried to flog on The Apprentice:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

Fantastic! I was waiting for that to come back into stock..wouldn't it look good with my istarap gold and black jumpsuit?

This is truly.....err.....yes, I know....awful! :lol1:

I wonder if they have it in my size.....12......
whistling.gif

Last edited:
Well I think it's really clever, but what I don't understand is where did they get all them gold and silver leafs from? It must've taken hours of wonderin' fru the woods. xx

Well I think it's really clever, but what I don't understand is where did they get all them gold and silver leafs from? It must've taken hours of wonderin' fru the woods. xx

Bet all the shine will rub of after one wear and then it will look even worse then it does already.

Kate said she loved this Jacket - I think it's hideous too!

Alan Sugar also said they normally sell loads during the hour of this jacket, but that the Apprentices only sold one I think it was. Who on EARTH would buy it?
Ex-pats in Benidorm maybe?????

Latest posts

Back