Dont you think recent TSV's have been total tat?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SleepingBeauty

Guest Shopper
In my opinion theres been 2 recently. The beady bead bracelets and the carp cocktail rings! Not very exciting either.

Dont even get me started on the Skagen watch! :eek:

I loved the Lola Rose bracelets too but today's ring does nothing for me. However, what appeals to one might not to another.......good job we're all different with different tastes. Variety is the spice of life they say!!! ;)

I loved the Skagen watch tsv - it was such a shame that the watches some people received were tarnished. I have worn mine a few times now and people love it.

The last gardening TSV was tacky solar lights how original,wasn't impressed with the smelly stick things either.

The last gardening TSV was tacky solar lights how original,wasn't impressed with the smelly stick things either.

'Smelly stick things' are, in fact, lovely.

There were some posts saying that they were so 'subtle' that there was no perfume at all.

I disagree.

I bought them for the downstairs loo and have the lotus one there at the moment. It is perfect and so much better than the chemical fresheners. I have had lots of approving comments.

I am a Goodsphere and Yankee Candle fan and, thanks to you all, have just ordered from Lady Darl so hope to become a fan of her too.

I don't want to leave a candle burning in the loo so the reed diffuser is the perfect answer.

Sorry to disagree.

Lola rose was not my style as in the colours but a good starting point for most.

I think the ring tsv today is gorgeous, in fact I might go for it.

There were some posts saying that they were so 'subtle' that there was no perfume at all.

I disagree.

I bought them for the downstairs loo and have the lotus one there at the moment. It is perfect and so much better than the chemical fresheners. I have had lots of approving comments.

I am a Goodsphere and Yankee Candle fan and, thanks to you all, have just ordered from Lady Darl so hope to become a fan of her too.

I don't want to leave a candle burning in the loo so the reed diffuser is the perfect answer.

Sorry to disagree.

No probs at all i've no experience with them just thought they looked a bit daft.

I disagree.

Sorry to disagree.

They must have improved them since the last TSV then, as those were rubbish!
Glad yours are good. :)

I loved the Skagen watch tsv - it was such a shame that the watches some people received were tarnished. I have worn mine a few times now and people love it.

Actually im still waiting on my TSV Skagen watch TSV, according to the letter i received they are waiting on more supplies as there was a QUALITY PROBLEM!!!
I have been told if this isnt resolved, order will be cancelled. YES the watch was lovely or i wouldnt of ordered it doh!:rolleyes::p

I think most of the recent beauty tsvs have been a let-down. I know people love their Liz Earle but I can't use it and I've been uninspired by most other beauty ones of late. We need more variety in the kits and better value for money and how about a low p&p charge for once? (Or better still - free p&p)

I didn't go for any of the TSV's you have mentioned. I didn't fancy the 40ct ring, (too big for me), or the Lola Rose bracelet, I didn't need another watch and I have tried the reed diffusers (not that particular make, but one similar) and they didn't smell much to me, so I have been keeping my pennies firmly in my pocket!

Last edited:
i acutally liked the lola tsv a nice simple basic one as a first tsv, todays is nice if you like the style and i thought the skagen watch was quite smart acutally

the last 2 yankee candles tsv. considering this is a poular brand you would think they would try to give us some good candle combinations intead of the tat they are trying yet again to offload in the last 3 tsv. the sweet peas. these are some of the easiest plants to grow from seed and the way the misled people into thinking that you would get long stems from growing them in a tatty basket was hilarious and charging £30 this was indeed a bg fat scam from hayloft and qvc.kim and co this makes kim many houndreds and thousands so i suppose it is a sucessful brand but how awful are the clothes. having said that i love qvc and will always have a look at the tsv but they are not as good as they used to be.

I did buy the Lola Rose, Nails Inc and todays silver style chunky ring in the Smokey Quartz option.

But I do agree ;long gone are the days when QVC offered spectacular value in the TSVS. Who remembers having to wait up until midnight to order the fabulous Aveda TSVs, and the beauty TSVs used to always offer fantastic savings! Those were the days!

I did buy the Lola Rose, Nails Inc and todays silver style chunky ring in the Smokey Quartz option.

But I do agree ;long gone are the days when QVC offered spectacular value in the TSVS. Who remembers having to wait up until midnight to order the fabulous Aveda TSVs, and the beauty TSVs used to always offer fantastic savings! Those were the days!

Couldn't agree more - I used to love Aveda, I remember getting a fab TSV which was huge sizes (~ 1 litre) of shampure shampoo and conditioner for ~ £25, and I hesitated!!!!!, and the MOP tsv on a beauty day when all the p+p was £1 per item

Latest posts

Back