Bare Escentuals Foundations

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miniminx

Registered Shopper
Having come to the end of one of my many pots of different colours,which i end up mixing, i was tempted to try Philosophy Supernatural airbrush stuff, however, at the last min i have found out BE are doing some new shades! Hurrah!

http://store.bareescentuals.com/on/...als-Site/default/Link-Popup?id=Shade_Selector

SO how long 'til they turn up on QVC here then? Two months? Xmas? :rolleyes:

And, has anyone tried them? JBD hasn't got them on her site yet!:eek:

So whats best BE or Philosophy?

personally, I prefer BE, as I have to buff the philosophy anyway & it always looks more cakey on me than the BE :eek: JMHO though ;)

I have the golden medium. I normally wear medium beige.
The golden medium looks scary in the pot - a very yellow base - think american tan tights just a bit lighter. But - it does not look that colour on the skin and I really like it. It is definitely my shade of BE for the summer.

:)

Ah thats what i was wondering, Light is too light, but the right colour, and med beige is too pink! :confused: So was umming and ahing about the golden medium. Sounds like a plan now anyway.
Ta chuck.:D

Ah thats what i was wondering, Light is too light, but the right colour, and med beige is too pink! :confused: So was umming and ahing about the golden medium. Sounds like a plan now anyway.
Ta chuck.:D

You're welcome Minimix - hope you love it if you decide to get it.
:)

I need some desperately, but am skint! Might have to find some stuff to flog on eBay!:D

Another one here who doesnt rate the Philosophy one either, absolute carp!

Its very chalky, and cakey looking, and I KNOW that I am wearing the right shade, as we go to The States every year and each time I go to the Philosophy counters I am recommended the same shade!

Save your pennies miniminx!

Latest posts

Back