Models prefer Eyebrow Pencil Duo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

philosophy_girl

Registered Shopper
I can't find the item number for these on the qvc site so i'm presuming that they've already sold out, but does anyone the item number so I can waitlist them?

Hi Philosophy Girl,

Item number is 213429 - price 10.25 (13.20 with the dreaded p and p)

I missed out too and have on waitlist.

Lots of people rave about these so I want to try - every other pencil I have tried has made me look ridiculous!

Hope we do not have too long a wait!

Is it?

Models Prefer Automatic Eyebrow Pencils
QVC Price £10.25
Item Number 213429

Thanks for the number guys! I think i'll order from qvc this time (hoping for quick waitlist too!) but good to know about the direct UK sales now.

I would be lost without these eyebrow pencils, they are the best I have ever used! When they ran out on QVC's website, I ordered one on Ebay that was supposedly 'brand new, never used' only to find that it most definitely had been used. Cheek. I sent it back and got my money (inc. p & p) refunded.

Last edited:
Good for you hun thats a total disgrace!!!!!

I got that eyebrow pencil in a set and the pencil part fell out just after the 30dmbg arghh, not bought it since.

Oh that's disgusting yazrose, I would still have still contacted them and complained, that's definitely not on. I should imagine they would have still sent you a replacement.

Thanks, I did think of calling but I just could not be bothered waiting for the return label, re-packing it, taking it to post office etc etc etc plus I had used nearly all the other stuff in it, and I think I checked on their website and it was out off stock so would have to have waited for the replacement as well sooooo I decided to just leave well alone.
Stupid I know but there you go, thats me lol

Thanks, I did think of calling but I just could not be bothered waiting for the return label, re-packing it, taking it to post office etc etc etc plus I had used nearly all the other stuff in it, and I think I checked on their website and it was out off stock so would have to have waited for the replacement as well sooooo I decided to just leave well alone.
Stupid I know but there you go, thats me lol

I had a primer stop working and fall to pieces about 6 months after I got it, but I had hardly used it in that time (to busy with a new baby). I called QVC to complain...I got a replacement sent directly from Stacey in america...no sending back or anything.

I noticed yesterday that there was no Models Prefer brand shop anymore on the QVC website:(? Maybe they are waiting to set up a YBF makeup shop? I hope Stacey is coming back to QVCUK:confused: - roll on August(cruise time) so we can find out.

Latest posts

Back