80 Quid Wedding Dress

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I never had a wedding dress when I got hitched(we were skint and went to McDs drive through for our dinner afterwards:giggle:) We got married in a registry office and grabbed 2 witnessess off the street :sad: I should buy it and renew my vows :giggle:

150244_STANDARD___20090611_2.jpg

I never had a wedding dress when I got hitched(we were skint and went to McDs drive through for our dinner afterwards:giggle:) We got married in a registry office and grabbed 2 witnessess off the street :sad: I should buy it and renew my vows :giggle:

that's posh - we went to Wimpy afterwards...

Last edited:
:yikes: I never thought I'd say this, but that's really quite nice.

I didn't have the big 'white' do (and I qualified for it, well almost :4:), we had our reception at home, tons of food, which my family were eating well in to the new year. (We got married at Christmas by the way :lol: )

:doggie:

It had layers of tulle underneath to make it stick out nice, it starts at a size 12 so it's too big for me but I would have seriously been tempted if it were smaller.

They've actually got some nice dressy things on the site and reasonable prices.

Wonder if you-know-who might be tempted? Make a change from her kaftans I suppose but could she wear white...........:33:

They've actually got some nice dressy things on the site and reasonable prices.

I like Roman Originals - I got some nice cruise frocks from there :wink2: If you google 'Roman Originals discount codes' you can usually get a decent discount & free PP for your first order.

I've bought loads of Roman stuff, always looks good washes and wears and well too.

That dress looks quite pretty too, but would buy direct or from shop, not that I'm going to (once is quite enough - for that type of dress:cheeky:)

Shamed to say wardrobe stuffed full, all now in wrong size, I think it has gone smaller, due to lack of daylight:sad:

I was tempted to buy it and put it in my bottom drawer till Andy popped the question, but feared I'd end up like Miss Havisham, sitting alone at the window, waiting for the postie to deliver one of those enlargement pumps my hotmail keeps offering :heartbroke:

I was tempted to buy it and put it in my bottom drawer till Andy popped the question, but feared I'd end up like Miss Havisham, sitting alone at the window, waiting for the postie to deliver one of those enlargement pumps my hotmail keeps offering :heartbroke:

preferable to tying the knot with Andy i'd have thought. :emo:

Latest posts

Back