Anyone had a Megadrop yet?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did put in a low bid for a pair of vases, that going to be fifty fifty whether it was going to megadrop or not, they were quite attractive and a good size, I could do with another vase so I bid and hoped, but alas they only fell to £12.50 and with £8 on top for postage it brings it to over £20 which isn't so great. The megadrop was a hideous resin dog ornament and I didn't even bother bidding or ringing in, as I certainly wouldn't have given it houseroom and know no-one who would either! A bit earlier I saw some absolutely revolting minature dolls drop to a quid, but thats all I would have thought they were worth..but did see a laser printer go for a quid a bit later, though I could be wrong laser printers are pretty much obsolete these day's aren't they....but a bargain nonetheless!

I did put in a low bid for a pair of vases, that going to be fifty fifty whether it was going to megadrop or not, they were quite attractive and a good size, I could do with another vase so I bid and hoped, but alas they only fell to £12.50 and with £8 on top for postage it brings it to over £20 which isn't so great. The megadrop was a hideous resin dog ornament and I didn't even bother bidding or ringing in, as I certainly wouldn't have given it houseroom and know no-one who would either! A bit earlier I saw some absolutely revolting minature dolls drop to a quid, but thats all I would have thought they were worth..but did see a laser printer go for a quid a bit later, though I could be wrong laser printers are pretty much obsolete these day's aren't they....but a bargain nonetheless!

they are not obsolete they just are not used as most home people use inkjet and not laser as they are slightly more in the ink price but last longer

I am indeed BL :) I was very surprised to win it because I used the web and they only had 50 of them, I did check the winners list to see if my name was on there and it was so fingers crossed I will get it, I needed a black kettle for the kitchen lol

Latest posts

Back