£88 for a...Pen!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
£88 for a...Pen!

pens.jpg

Get the whole set for £528!?!

http://www.idealworld.tv/Swarovski_Red_Pen_Multi_Buy_141789.aspx?nav=1&profileId=2175396

I think the real questions are.......

1) why wouldn't you spend £88 on a pen?

and

2) Which colour should I choose?

I bought expensive pens as gifts years ago but since we type much more than we write (in my case scrawl) now it wouldn't be something I'd buy.Those are horrid. Whoever founded the Mont Blanc company is probably spinning in their grave.

They look like Butler & Wilson have stuck crystals on them..:cheeky:

..hold on though it's a BOGOF offer and they are Swarovski crystals - mind you'd still have to be barmy to buy one.

Bet all the cystals would fall off with the sweat from your hands trying to hold the pen and then you land up with blisters all over your fingers. They should have encrusted them with real diamonds lol.

Bet all the cystals would fall off with the sweat from your hands trying to hold the pen and then you land up with blisters all over your fingers. They should have encrusted them with real diamonds lol.

*wonders what kind of letters Dazzler writes that gets her palms all sweaty*

*wonders what kind of letters Dazzler writes that gets her palms all sweaty*

lol, well when i am doing my fitness:ninja::muscle: my mind wonders and then I get a pen to write things down like must remember to order that pamper product I have ran out of etc . hee hee!!:giggle:

At least the real diamond pen won't ever be an embarrassing article to whip out of some designer bag, but IWs offering when it's gappy and possibly leaking after a week would be. Maybe people could write erotic fiction while wearing IW's super range of erotic lingerie.

Latest posts

Back