Have you seen all the 'CRAFT' shows on tomorrow, Sunday!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

uptheferrets

Registered Shopper
Unless my Freeview is wrong more 'craft' shows on through tomorrow and yet another 4 day deal.

Now let me see, is it Decoupage, CD, The Work Station perhaps?

And the Glittergirls are on, will this be their new product, was going to say board, but lately its been that Catwalker (yuk) peeloffs, and more decoupage oh yes the stamps...

Are you going to be sitting comfortably?:D

Mmm, sitting comfortably watching another channel ;) We used to watch IW a lot but it's just a glorified craft channel now.

I've just looked thro IW on Sky and apart from the normal 2 - 4 show there is a Craft show at 11.0am. I don't mind the craft shows and I always think that people with freeview are only able to watch craft shows on IW so please lets be fair to them. If you don't want to watch switch to another channel

I've just looked thro IW on Sky and apart from the normal 2 - 4 show there is a Craft show at 11.0am. I don't mind the craft shows and I always think that people with freeview are only able to watch craft shows on IW so please lets be fair to them. If you don't want to watch switch to another channel

Easier said than done in my house, as my wife is a crafter:rolleyes: I end up putting headphones on and listening to a cd. Sorry, but there is far too much craft on IW, in my opinion. Plus, how anyone can listen to SW is beyond me. She almost makes me miss Alan & Barry :eek:.

They did it again, programme guide showed that at 9 & 12 pick of the day Craft 4 day deal, so guess which muggins recorded - yoghurt :eek:
that will teach me :eek:

Latest posts

Back