Purse Brite

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

neonpuss

Registered Shopper
Hi all.

Browsing the Ideal World website the other night and these Purse Brites came up as £0.

Anyhow on web you could only order one (with £3.95 p&p. But over the phone I got 9 for £0 with just £3.95 postage - so have got a fewe Xmas pressies for about 40p each.

Wouldn't say they were fantastic - but they come nicely packaged and would make a nice little pressie for people. Also has a stong little torch attached.

Hi I received mine yest day its fab as my bag is huge and a bottomless pit and has no pockets in it and it cost me nothing only the postage but really you are supposed to order something else then order the purse brite and that's when it becomes free only postage to pay good luck ladies well worth the the money

but really you are supposed to order something else then order the purse brite and that's when it becomes free only postage to pay good luck ladies well worth the the money

Well I figured that if they're going for £0.00 and the order is accepted - then your quite within your rights to order as many as you want.

Got mine stacked on wardrobe for Xmas gifts - great to have so many for so little outlay!

Latest posts

Back