Can't Buy On The Web

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Grrr....for the last two days I've been trying to buy something from TJC's website but it won't add it to my basket.
Being clever and all that, I decided to ring CS today. Will they answer me......?
Nope.
:sad:

Hi Calico - when did you phone them? I phoned on Monday about midday and got straight through to the 'Personal Shopper' (press 4) who was able to order me the item I wanted straight away. I was a bit stunned by how easy it was!

I don't know what CS opening hours are though, because they are NOT what it says on their phone message or on the web. Eg, they claim to be there on Saturdays, but they ain't! I'd already tried on Sat and just got a 'lines closed' message.

This is the info on their website.
How do I contact the Jewellery Channel?

Our friendly Customer Service team are as passionate about our jewellery as anyone else at The Jewellery Channel and are waiting to take your call on 0844 412 2222 , just press ‘3’, Mon-Fri 12PM - 8 PM, Sat 12 PM - 6 PM, Sun 12 PM - 4 PM

Alternatively, you can email us on [email protected]

I gave up sitting on the phone and emailed them about my problem. Someone must have read it because a few hours later I could buy the earrings I wanted from their site!
I received them today and am pretty pleased as they were only a cheapie pair of Apatite, diamond and silver earrings to replace the pair I mangled with my DIY jewellery surgery lol!

They seem to have serious web gremlins - I spent much of yesterday trying to check out a ring from my basket after a successful bid. The site would let me get part way through the transaction and then tell me I wasn't logged on. I gave up in the end and the item disappeared from my basket overnight. :sad:

Have to say though, I did manage to get through to CS (normal number but option 3) at 1700 and they very helpfully dug the item out for me and I bought it the old fashioned way - won't be bothering with the web way if I fancy anything in the future (which of course I will :cheeky:).

Latest posts

Back