IW's programme schedules on Freeview = RUBBISH!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

clemenzina

Registered Shopper
I think Beate Johnen must have a new exfoliator in the range. I just flicked over to watch the show advertised on my Freeview EPG and they were showing foam pads cleaning dirt off planks of formica :angry:

There are no Beate Johnen programmes whatsoever scheduled on IW's onsite info, and none of her products whatsoever on the site.

Now it should be Kyle Kaine wigs but it's Stylish Fashion instead.

What a shower!

(BTW, I've tried BJ stuff, I don't particularly recommend it but it might suit some and the day/night moisturiser is huge and makes the kit very cheap.)

clemenzina

Its been wrong for several weeks now.

Can't be bothered to watch now, used to record then watch at a more convenient time with fast forward etc, but having recorded more rubbish than normal, I reall can't be bothered now

last thing recorded was stamp addicts and that was because someone mentioned them bein on at a certain day/time but my recording shows some slimming stuff as title but it was the stamp addicts.

Who compiles the lists? more to the point why is it left incorrect?

Its been wrong for several weeks now.

Same here (on Freeview.) Mind you, sometimes the incorrectly titled programme bears an uncanny resemblance to what is actually on ......... ;)

E.g. Advertised: Around the home (curtains etc)
Actual programme showing: Fashion (Kaftans) :wonder2:

Latest posts

Back