Domotec- or equivalent anone got one?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tuxedokitty

Registered Shopper
Reviews for Domotec on Lakeland are very mixed - I just wondered if anyone had one & what they thought?

Or has anyone an alternative they can recommend.

Many Thanks:wave2:

Reviews for Domotec on Lakeland are very mixed - I just wondered if anyone had one & what they thought?

Or has anyone an alternative they can recommend.

Many Thanks:wave2:

After a bit of practice I'm getting on fine with mine. You just have to realise that it's a small, domestic appliance not an industrial one.

The only think I have against the blurb on Ideal World is that "Sue" says you can use it in the bathroom. Bathrooms in the UK aren't (or shouldn't be according to building regs) fitted with electric sockets and it probably isn't sensible to attach an electrical appliance to an extension lead and use it in the presence of water!

For the same reason I wouldn't use it on the kitchen sink but it's great on my filthy cooker.

I believe that IW are not going to be stocking it any longer and it was on sale last week.

After a bit of practice I'm getting on fine with mine. You just have to realise that it's a small, domestic appliance not an industrial one.

The only think I have against the blurb on Ideal World is that "Sue" says you can use it in the bathroom. Bathrooms in the UK aren't (or shouldn't be according to building regs) fitted with electric sockets and it probably isn't sensible to attach an electrical appliance to an extension lead and use it in the presence of water!

For the same reason I wouldn't use it on the kitchen sink but it's great on my filthy cooker.

I believe that IW are not going to be stocking it any longer and it was on sale last week.

Should also have said - it's wizard at defrosting the freezer.

Latest posts

Back