Mandarin Citrine

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
OK now, be totally honest. Who here would pay £679 for this?
http://www.rocksandco.com/Jewellery/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=868%20193

Apparently there were 3 people fighting it out to get it!!! Sorry, I don't give a toss how fabulous it it and how big it is, there is NO WAY in the world that I would pay £679 for Citrine - not even if it was Tartan!!!!! Apart from the obvious, it was only set in 9k gold and only in 2.78g!

By the way, I did one Google search and found a "top class" unheated Oval Brazilian Mandarin Citrine, 44x46x23mm, 235 carats (as opposed to Rocks 20 carats), Clarity IF, for £149.99!! By the way, if you check the Enhancements page on Rocks website you will see that their Mandarin Citrine is Heated!!

If this DID sell (and I find that very hard to believe) then I'm sorry but whoever bought it at £679 must have too much money for their own good!

Dear God! Stupid stupid stupid. I honestly don't believe these things are selling.

Your research is excellent and right on the money KB. Here's my 64.50ct unheated Brazilian Mandarin Citrine. I paid £28 a few years ago. Even with inflation there's no way it's gone up that much.

Attachments

• Mandarin Citrine 64.50ct.jpg
    Mandarin Citrine 64.50ct.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 238
Thanks Meeshoo I thought I was going mad! Yours looks beautiful and looks worth far more than what you paid. I love the cut too.

I really hope that some poor sucker didn't pay £679 for that pendant!

Yes, I saw it too. I assumed it was the comedy hour! Seems like they are having a laugh anyway, only a poor fool would be conned by that one.

Oh my goodness I hope they didnt sucker someone into buying it, i wonder what an independant valuation would come back as. My Oh noticed the other day that some of their prices seem a bit on the high side, (we're looking for a gorgeous pt or tanzy to replace my engagement ring) yay i love bling shopping!!!

Happy Bling Hunting!

Oh my goodness I hope they didnt sucker someone into buying it, i wonder what an independant valuation would come back as. My Oh noticed the other day that some of their prices seem a bit on the high side, (we're looking for a gorgeous pt or tanzy to replace my engagement ring) yay i love bling shopping!!!

Hope you find a beautiful replacement ring, extra special bling hunting!

Good luck, Inge xx

Oh that's lovely Rebecca. TJC had some fabulous PT on yesterday afternoon and at excellent prices too. It is the "proper" colour - beautiful neon glow unlike what others are trying to sell these days!! IMHO their Tanzanite and PT is just a different class from what you can get on any other TV channel. Good luck in your search for your perfect ring and remember we want to see piccies please!

Latest posts

Back