Flexi Bar?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried one of these (or the BodyBlades QVC used to sell)?

Do they work? In a high wind I'll be the first flying human if I don't do something 'bout me bingo wings!

TIA

I have one, like most exercise equipment I beleive it works if you use it. I have used it a few times and you can really feel it working.

One thing nI did once In had a terrible neck ache used the Flxi Bar for 5 mins andn neck ache gone, maybe nothing top do with Flexi Bar but I believe it was.

What put me off (apart from thinking i'd wreck my house or hit my child with it) is when I watched Jo presenting it, she hardly did anything with it at all....as usual she talked far to much and far too loudly. It should be up to the presenters to demonstrate that it IS going to be as simple as the "experts" say it will be (and to pause for breath to give my ears a break).

If the presenter can't do it, then who's to say I would be able to - without smashing my ornaments/light fittings and bashing the cat/hubby/child with it as they try and get past me performing :giggle:

What put me off (apart from thinking i'd wreck my house or hit my child with it) is when I watched Jo presenting it, she hardly did anything with it at all....as usual she talked far to much and far too loudly. It should be up to the presenters to demonstrate that it IS going to be as simple as the "experts" say it will be (and to pause for breath to give my ears a break).

If the presenter can't do it, then who's to say I would be able to - without smashing my ornaments/light fittings and bashing the cat/hubby/child with it as they try and get past me performing :giggle:

Hmm. At a certain time of the month, I think bashing hubby would be as good a reason to buy it as any!

I've never seen a presentation - I saw an ad in a mag. I remember seeing a woman using the Bodyblade thingie on QVC years ago (I think she was using two smaller ones in each hand) and with the magic of hindsight wish I'd bought it then. I'm sure they would have helped stop me wings from sprouting!

I haven't seen a presenter yet who could 'do it' and look as though they are doing it right, with Shaun being the most odd looking I've seen. He looked all of a doo dah, with his whole body jerking :rolleyes:

The guest presenter is a total pro and makes it look really easy.

Of course (I sound like Loen :D) all the presenters say they have them and use them but I don't believe they do after seeing their efforts and the give away is that they soon stop and talk instead, when they should be able to 'talk and do' :emo:

Someone once said, try a long piece of curtain track instead :hi:

Latest posts

Back