Create and Craft is launching on FREEVIEW channel 36!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lotts

Registered Shopper
Hot off the press..........Create and Craft is launching on Freeview on Wed 1st July. It's going to be on from 8am until 1pm so now we can all watch it as i don't have Sky either.

Brilliant! I haven't got Sky and had to watch Create and Craft in tiny format on the computer so this will be great.

Are you sure it's on channel 36?
I see "Fiver" already broadcasts on channel 36 and a repeat of the Wright Stuff is already scheduled for July 1st.

Hot off the press..........Create and Craft is launching on Freeview on Wed 1st July. It's going to be on from 8am until 1pm so now we can all watch it as i don't have Sky either.

Excellent - I can only get it when it's on IW at the mo :clapping:

Pauline x

Good job it's only on in the mornings otherwise I think Mr Tea would be divorcing me. The Freeview channels keep switching about at the moment - do a re-tune and see what happens.

That's strange because both my TV and Humax box play "Fiver" on 36.Neighbours is on at the moment.
I will obviously have to retune my box.

Are you sure it's on channel 36?
I see "Fiver" already broadcasts on channel 36 and a repeat of the Wright Stuff is already scheduled for July 1st.

You need to retune. Fiver is now on FV channel 30. It should tell you how to do this on screen.

Apparently is was delayed, something about technical issues according to their Facebook page. It's now due to launch on Monday 6th July at 8am :hi:

Latest posts

Back