Is Sam the mother?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
OK, everyone and their dogs probably know the answer to this because I'm always last to know anything, but is Sam Bonner of Gems TV the mother of Jerrilee Bonner of Rocks & Co.??? I'm sure I read something somewhere about Jerrilee's mother being a presenter on another channel but can't find it now! Maybe I'm just putting 2 + 2 together and getting 5!!

Hi KB i have just googled up this bit of information on Sam; - not only does Sam present on Gems tv, but she is also the manager of an all girl band, called the BangBangs; and she is also in an independent film production called Henry the 9. I dont know if she is Jerilee's mum; nothing came up when i put it in, but it doesnt mean that they may/not be related. Do you think they look alike? Sam is not on very often, and she doesnt have a presenters bit on the gems website (where they have written a little about themselves, which has not been updated for the last 2 years that i have been logging in) there will be someone out there, who will know the truth (its getting like the X files, lol)

Last edited:
I thought Sam was Jerrilee's Auntie can't quite remember when but jerrilee said her auntie worked for 'another' shopping tv jewellery channel.

Latest posts

Back