How Exciting!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
TJC give us regular under £100 days (which I really enjoy) and Iliana under £200 hours. What do Rocks & Co do? "Everything under £300" !!!!!

Now folks please don't get too excited and make sure you have the phone in your hand poised to press the button. Oh and remember now, if you buy on the web you have to check your basket out straight away or you can miss out to the phone buyers - or in other words you'll get the "it didn't pass QC" call!!

Big flipping deal!

D'ya reckon I can pick up a little topaz on silver ring for that, it is Rocks after all?

Oh whoopie! £300 and under? WOW what a great deal (not).

I can't wait to buy washed out, badly cut gemstones in half a gram of gold for £300!

Yeah, bring it on ............... when I'm at work please!

I can't wait to buy washed out, badly cut gemstones in half a gram of gold for £300!

Huh! You'll be lucky xx

Washed out and badly cut? Mmmmm now let me see..................

There's a Paraiba Pendant - picture 1 - no sorry Meeshoo too expensive
6.gif

What about pic 2? A Paraiba ring? Oops sorry still too expensive :thinking2:

:wait2: I know - Pic 3! It's cheaper than £300 and you'll be unique - the only person in the World with Oval Blue Polo Mints!! :grin:

Attachments

• Paraiba Window 1.jpg
    Paraiba Window 1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 218
  • Windowed Paraiba.jpg
    Windowed Paraiba.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Windowed Aquamarine.jpg
    Windowed Aquamarine.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 220
Flippin' 'eck. Now I know I watch too much jewellery telly, as I recognised the hand immediately as that of Vicky Burton. It's the strange way she tightens her fingers (trying to hide the wrinkly bits?). Perhaps she'd do better to tighten her thumb across the top of the stone. I'm fast beginning to think that Rocks need to switch from telly to radio. xxx

Oh KB - you never fail to give me a giggle. Now what can I say about the errrrrr, gems you've found?

Well they're certainly see through with windows that Everest double glazing would be proud to install :grin:

I wonder which Master Cutter was responsible for those "gems"?

Flippin' 'eck. Now I know I watch too much jewellery telly, as I recognised the hand immediately as that of Vicky Burton. It's the strange way she tightens her fingers (trying to hide the wrinkly bits?). Perhaps she'd do better to tighten her thumb across the top of the stone. I'm fast beginning to think that Rocks need to switch from telly to radio. xxx

Oh my gawd, Argey hun, we need to organise a rescue committee to prize you away from your telly! I'm on me way .............. :hi:

Washed out and badly cut? Mmmmm now let me see..................

There's a Paraiba Pendant - picture 1 - no sorry Meeshoo too expensive
6.gif

What about pic 2? A Paraiba ring? Oops sorry still too expensive :thinking2:

:wait2: I know - Pic 3! It's cheaper than £300 and you'll be unique - the only person in the World with Oval Blue Polo Mints!! :grin:

Blue, blue? Where's that then? xxx

Latest posts

Back