Rocks TV 1st Birthday Party! Anyone Going?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LoopyLoo

Leeds's Lovely LoopyLoo
Can you believe our first birthday is nearly upon us? We’ve decided to celebrate by throwing a party on Saturday 25th July and you’re all invited!

There will be lots of exciting things happening between 2pm and 6pm, so we hope you can make it.

Don’t miss out on the opportunity to see our new collections, our design centre or a tour of the studio. There will also be a Live Charity Auction at 4pm and the chance to win a bespoke, handmade exclusive necklace made by Sarah, at the event. The winner will be able to choose from a selection of beads to make it a truly personal piece.

We really would love for you to come and share this celebration with us.

Don’t forget to RSVP by Wednesday 15th July

Not this time Loopy, went to the one back in January with Sammi and Bargainhunter/Gemlover, and had a great time. Well worth a visit if you can make it.

Yay - one of my rare free Saturdays, so I'll be there!

(OK, so I've been before, but luckily I'm only about an hour away...)

I really, really wish I could but we are flying to Tokyo on 23rd July on holiday - unfortunately Tokyo to Redditch is too far to come for the day.

I do hope that there will be another open day in the near (or at least not-too-distant) future that I will be able to attend.

Can I please put a plea in for it to fall on any or all of the following:
a) in the school holidays
b) at the weekend (Saturday or Sunday, not Friday that is)
c) on a Wednesday at a pinch

Cheeky, I know, but there's no harm in trying. I always believe that if you don't ask you don't get. (Eg my lovely Lorique ring - I would never have got it if I hadn't asked my OH.)

Last edited:
Off topic I know - but enjoy Tokyo, Catz! I've been there on business a few years ago, and also to Yokahama, and I loved Japan. Be warned - it's expensive - but worth it!

I have a question - Are we supposed to have received an e-mail about this? (Because I haven't!) To whom do we RSVP?

Email was issued on Tuesday afternoon (30/6/09) and it contains a "RSVP" button, you've got until 15th July to reply. I shall be on-air during the open day .. not sure if that will attract or put you off :)

Email was issued on Tuesday afternoon (30/6/09) and it contains a "RSVP" button, you've got until 15th July to reply. I shall be on-air during the open day .. not sure if that will attract or put you off :)

Seems that only the chosen have e mail invites yet again!!! I would not be able to make that date anyway but would not go even if I could, as it seems you have to be a prolific buyer even to be invited! or asked as an afterthought if you do not receive the e-mail!!

Seems that only the chosen have e mail invites yet again!!! I would not be able to make that date anyway but would not go even if I could, as it seems you have to be a prolific buyer even to be invited! or asked as an afterthought if you do not receive the e-mail!!

I can assure you that I'm not a prolific buyer! :wait2:

No invitation e-mail here either! I thought last time they invited everyone? Just as well as I wasn't planning to go this time :)

Hi All,

Sorry to hear that you haven't received an email invitation. We've had a few issues with some Service Providers who are incorrectly marking our emails as Spam. We are speaking to these providers and investigating each reported case of customers not receiving the emails.

I would like to reassure you that there has been no selection of those that have been invited, all of our customers are welcome to attend and we're thoroughly looking forward to the Open Day.

I have emailed those of you who haven't received the invitation email. If anyone who hasn't received it would like an invitation could please email me - [email protected] I will then forward the invitation email on to you.

Hope you are able to attend, but if you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,
Katherine

Hi Katherine and thanks, i recieved my email to normal inbox,but i must admit all the others i'e basket notifications and the newsletters are going to the "spam" box and i must admit i try not to go into that very much,this has been for about 3weeks so have missed quite afew.

Depending on the type of email you use, for example a web based account like hotmail, you can set it up to allow all emails from a specific sender. Likewise these same accounts allow you to "filter" spam. I know lots of my friends who have lost emails because of sensitive spam filters.

My sister is not a prolific buyer by any means, she has only bought about 7 items and she has had an invite, so it is not just the "chosen" or "prolific buyers" get asked. Could it be your attutude perchance :nod:

My sister is not a prolific buyer by any means, she has only bought about 7 items and she has had an invite, so it is not just the "chosen" or "prolific buyers" get asked. Could it be your attutude perchance :nod:

????????:thinking2:

???????:thinking2: errrrrrr NO!!!! :ANYWORD:

Not this time Loopy, went to the one back in January with Sammi and Bargainhunter/Gemlover, and had a great time. Well worth a visit if you can make it.

It was a grand day out wasn't it - definitely worth the trip. what you see is what you get with Rocks TV crew.

I'd love to swing by and say hello to some familiar faces, but am not sure I'll be able to go. However, I'll make a decision next week.

Latest posts

Back