birkis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
My TSV arrived this morning. I ordered the blue and they are very pretty and summery. I think they feel a bit lighter than the usual ones though and hope that the "specially made for QVC" doesn't mean inferior quality.

Can't wait

My TSV arrived this morning. I ordered the blue and they are very pretty and summery. I think they feel a bit lighter than the usual ones though and hope that the "specially made for QVC" doesn't mean inferior quality.

Hi,
No sign of mine yet, but perhaps they will come today - I ordered the black and the white and have the blue on waitlist. It was my birthday last week and one of my sons bought one pair and the other son bought the other. Result! :D:D
I will have to pay for the blue ones myself if I get them on waitlist - fingers crossed.
:):)

I'm waiting for the black (for me) and the white (for DD). we both take a 3 in birkenstocks (I'm a 5 in normal shoes!) and even tho I know you shouldn't wera someone else's birkis I'm happy in the knowledge I'll inherit the white ones when Magdalene grows out of them! ;)

Jude x

Attachments

• calling u at 2am.jpg
    calling u at 2am.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 230
  • too drunk.jpg
    too drunk.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 205
I'm waiting for the black (for me) and the white (for DD). we both take a 3 in birkenstocks (I'm a 5 in normal shoes!) and even tho I know you shouldn't wera someone else's birkis I'm happy in the knowledge I'll inherit the white ones when Magdalene grows out of them! ;)

Jude x

fingers crossed she has a growing spurt then....;)

Lucky you, still waiting for mine:(

Still waiting for mine too. These are my first pair so I really hope I like them. :)

I missed this - bum!

I LOVE my Birkis though - I bought 2 new pairs a couple of months ago and now have 7 pairs :D

I ordered black and white on cheque payment at 8 o'clock before I went to work and was glad I had when they had sold out in the day. However after looking on the other site that was mentioned on here I decided to cancel the white as there were loads of others that I fancied. I only have one pair to date (£8 from the outlet shop ages ago) so I really need some more!

The trouble is, QVC only do the narrow fit and the Papillio narrow fit come up narrower and shorter than even the narrow Birkenstocks do! Doesn't make sense.

I usually wear the regular (or wide) fit.

My friends birkis came today. The Nias that were £17 something. Then went back up to full price the next day. She came to gloat as I am still on the qvc ban (basso) Is everybody else still on this ban ?

I love birkenstocks. What a shame that I missed the tsv! I have 16 pairs! They're so comfy though! I wear a different pair every day... at work I'm known as the birkenstock queen!

some of the styles on QVC do regular width...it says in the details. the tofino ones that i've ordered say they are regular.

Yes the Tofino are the wider fit just like the Gizeh but unlike the Gizeh they have a velcro fastening.

my tofino's came today ( love midweek deliveries; less chance of getting caught) and i think they are gonna take a bit of getting used to. I've never tried the toeposts before. These are the ones that you can wear with just the flower but they don't feel very secure like that. Anyone had this type?

What's the 'Basso ban' - or shouldn't I mention it? :eek:

I tried the Gizeh a few years ago (my first purchase) but I couldn't get on with them at all. The post was in the wrong place for my feet and they were so uncomfortable. Plus I have a high instep and I had them on the last hole which meant they looked weird on. Luckily because I'd only bought them the previous day the shop took them back as they were still in mint condition.

My favs are the two stap ones (Alaska?)

I like the Gizehs. They do feel funny for the first couple of days, but they slide off less than some of the other styles. Like Madrid for example!

Latest posts

Back