Trucolor sunglasses

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Hi, I just thought I'd let you know, that IW are currently selling the Trucolor sunglasses that are widespread across the infomercial channels at the moment for just £14.99 + £3.95 P&P, which ain't bad considering they're £49.99 for the same set everywhere else plus the postage!

I've quickly tried them and they seem good, though will report back after using them in proper sun....and yes, you do get two pair with IW too...so for a change...well done IW!

They were delivered today while I was out of work, and there was a card shoved through my door, saying they'd left the parcel in the green wheelie bin outside...luckily it wasn't bin day...d'oh!

Last edited:
Also filled in a little registration card and sent it back to IW, and this means that if you ever lose a pair, they'll replace them free of charge!

how are your sunglasses?

They seem pretty good, in fact they seem to make colours, especially the sky a bit brighter than it really is, but I do feel that my eyes are being protected whislt I'm wearing them. I used to have blu-blockers, the glasses the infomercial channels used to plug all the time, and though they had interchangable lenses, other than the "mirror" lenses, I found I was still squinting whilst I was wearing them...they also looked a bit funny, wheras as these look fairly stylish in comparison. For the fact that you get two pairs, a case for them, cleaning cloth, and a special stand and attatchment clip..say for the car, the arms lock together by magnet so you're less likely to lose them...and of course the replacement guarantee....for under £20 (that includes P&P) I'd say they were well worth investing in!

I don't know about you, but I've lost count of how many pairs of sunglasses I have bought and lost in the past, cheap, dear, middle range, or have become loose and fall off when you lean forward..these seem a good snug fit, not too tight either. Time will tell I guess!

I ordered some on Saturday for me and my mum thay came yesterday i have to agree i think thay are great glasses and a great price.

Certainly does seem a very good deal especially if they do stay on your head.

i'm tempted :)
I currently have some what i'd describe as fashionable sunglasses which weren't that cheap from Tescos and they just go loose all the time and I can't tighten them :(
They are forever falling off.

Well I ordered mine on Saturday evening and they have just ARRIVED Monday lunch time !! What has happened to them at Ideal World I have never had such quick delivery and I take back all I have ever said about their poor delivery times . ( Until next time I have to wait 4 weeks for something.)
Unfortunately I can't try them out as it is pi****g it down here today.

Can any of your good people tell me if these glasses have UV protection please?

Thank You.

Mine arrived this morning before I left for work. Although it wasn't very sunny, I wore them for driving to work as I have a stinking summer cold and my eyes are sore and ultra sensitive to the light. I was quite impressed but will have to try on a sunny day before making full judgement.

They are quite comfy to wear and a good price for two pairs.

The glasses seem to be out of stock at the mo, too late again, LOL.

Seems like a good deal even without the Neverlost Promise.

Just wondering what the "basic cost of post & packing" is for a replacement.

I bought something before, pens I think, that came with a similar promise. Unfortunately the P&P cost to replace a lost item meant few people would bother to take advantage of it.

I bought these and they are great, saw them on JML @£49.95 so Ideal World are offering a real bargain but I dont think thye are worth JML price but most definitly worth the Ideal World price. They are superb at blocking the glare and everything seems so clear and crisp. A great little buy! Oh and they came within 3 days.

trucolor

Hi, I just thought I'd let you know, that IW are currently selling the Trucolor sunglasses that are widespread across the infomercial channels at the moment for just £14.99 + £3.95 P&P, which ain't bad considering they're £49.99 for the same set everywhere else plus the postage!

I've quickly tried them and they seem good, though will report back after using them in proper sun....and yes, you do get two pair with IW too...so for a change...well done IW!

They were delivered today while I was out of work, and there was a card shoved through my door, saying they'd left the parcel in the green wheelie bin outside...luckily it wasn't bin day...d'oh!

Hi, can I ask where did you buy them? I am looking to buy one, thank you!

I can't find them on the website, which might be because they're out of stock but does someone have the item number please? I'm interested in these too.

Latest posts

Back