pearls

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tequila

Guest Shopper
Just had delivered a necklace bracelet and studs set blue pearls they are like London blue Topaz blue gawjuss and paid only £27 for the set ontne down side was a bit disappointed with the box it was a blue cardboard one so if it had have been a pressie for someone i
couldnt/wouldnt have use that box

Just had delivered a necklace bracelet and studs set blue pearls they are like London blue Topaz blue gawjuss and paid only £27 for the set ontne down side was a bit disappointed with the box it was a blue cardboard one so if it had have been a pressie for someone i
couldnt/wouldnt have use that box

That sound like a set I am waiting on,only mine is in pink. It looked really lovely on screen and I thought I would treat myself..come to think of it I thought they would have been here by now.How long does delivery usually take from TJC?

That sound like a set I am waiting on,only mine is in pink. It looked really lovely on screen and I thought I would treat myself..come to think of it I thought they would have been here by now.How long does delivery usually take from TJC?

They tell you '5-7 working days' but stuff I've ordered has usually come within 4-5. You can go on the website and click 'order tracking' and enter the order number. Once it says 'dispatched', it should arrive the next day.

They tell you '5-7 working days' but stuff I've ordered has usually come within 4-5. You can go on the website and click 'order tracking' and enter the order number. Once it says 'dispatched', it should arrive the next day.

Thanks RubyRose, I did go onto the website and it said they were dispatched on 23rd June so I emailed to let them know I had not received the order.
I got a response saying that due to a quality control issue the order had been cancelled.
Its a shame coz they were lovely and were for my birthday.
Why couldnt they have contacted me to let me know?...bad customer service strikes again:sad:

Latest posts

Back